**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

When it comes to chains/necklaces he’s just the middle man, hence the mark ups. You’ll be able to find the same Franco elsewhere with a better price per gram. Just need to know what you’re looking for.

If you don’t want to do any research then Jacoje is a great option.
I think I saw that he uses a place in LA. I’ll have to look into it. Thanks!

About $34.5 Per gram of 14k. I believe that’s good but not the best.
idk whatthe going rate is for the usual Miami Cuban makers Right now. Butcall them and ask.
daniels has his website thatyou can see what they working with.

Reys and grimal have the cheapest prices I believe.

Appreciate it. That quote is from Rey’s

idk whatthe going rate is for the usual Miami Cuban makers Right now. Butcall them and ask.

My cuban/King Tut that I got around 2012. Tut is 200 G's and the chain is 100. Both are 14kt.

20191128_143946_resize_55.jpg

this is :emoji_fire: , do you still have it? I remember the post from years ago where you talked about the lapis, that would look so dope.

Yea, I still have it. That picture is from this past Thanksgiving. I'll take some new ones soon. It's just all gold. The dude I was dealing with was pretty lame, I live in Austin and I didn't want to drive back and forth (or even fly) to Houston to see Nick & Johnny. (I got my grill from them)

So I just did the rush job with the guy here in town. It came out great but I did want the lapis lazuli to put some color in there. I thought about lapis because I didn't want diamonds and the original death mask had lapis on it.

Yea, I still have it. That picture is from this past Thanksgiving. I'll take some new ones soon. It's just all gold. The dude I was dealing with was pretty lame, I live in Austin and I didn't want to drive back and forth (or even fly) to Houston to see Nick & Johnny. (I got my grill from them)

So I just did the rush job with the guy here in town. It came out great but I did want the lapis lazuli to put some color in there. I thought about lapis because I didn't want diamonds and the original death mask had lapis on it.
yeah I Remembered the post distinctly from years ago where you said you were going to do lapis like the actual ancient masks. the piece is really good as is but lapis is a straight up beautiful stone sumtimes, you should try to add it down the line. enamel like Nas had on his looks pretty good too tho, better than ice IMO.

yeah I Remembered the post distinctly from years ago where you said you were going to do lapis like the actual ancient masks. the piece is really good as is but lapis is a straight up beautiful stone sumtimes, you should try to add it down the line. enamel like Nas had on his looks pretty good too tho, better than ice IMO.

1.) I've wore this less than 20 times in my entire life. When I initially bought it I only got to wear it for a few months. Then I didn't touch it for 7+ years. I started wearing it again in July and I've wore it like 6-7 times since then. I want to use it for a few years then redo it.

I wanted to get blue accents. I want it to be blue because my grill has blue diamonds in it. I'll probably end up changing everything though.

2.) Is there any stuff in this thread with lapis? I missed years worth of this thread and I don't want to go back through it. :evil:

Gold prices have gone up recently and are the highest they have been in like 10 years. $34.5 sounds like a good price when golds spot is almost $1600/ounce

Gold prices have gone up recently and are the highest they have been in like 10 years. $34.5 sounds like a good price when golds spot is almost $1600/ounce
If he woulda name dropped Reys I woulda been like he the cheapest great quality you gone get for smaller Cubans.

yeah i was bout to say, da Iran ish juicin gold prices.

My cuban/King Tut that I got around 2012. Tut is 200 G's and the chain is 100. Both are 14kt.

20191128_143946_resize_55.jpg

its dope, if i was you thou id upgrade to a shorter beefier cuban before you add any stones to da piece.

What's good everybody.. I was wondering who would you guys suggest for 14k gold diamond cut ropes. Basically all sizes. Also is jacoje a good spot? Thanks in advance!!

I almost went with Jacoje for my white gold diamond cut rope...its a safe choice as others have stated. Great selection of sizes.

Someone on here posted the cheapest option Ive seen at $32/gram. It was from nova gold imports out in Cali. Im not a fan of buying sight unseen so I passed on that.

I ended up going with Daniels at $38/gram since they're local and reputable. The rope also weighted 20 grams heavier with the same specs.

Melt value of 1 ounce of 14k is $29.41. At a price of $34.50, Reys really isn't even making much off that deal. On a 175 gram chain, Reys makes $875 but then has to pay Norma, pay costs of his tools, his rent on the shop, insurance, health insurance, pay shipping to get it to you, pay the tax man, etc. His labor, how many hours does it take to make a chain, idk, probably at least 5 labor hours but I don't know.

I almost went with Jacoje for my white gold diamond cut rope...its a safe choice as others have stated. Great selection of sizes.

Someone on here posted the cheapest option Ive seen at $32/gram. It was from nova gold imports out in Cali. Im not a fan of buying sight unseen so I passed on that.

I ended up going with Daniels at $38/gram since they're local and reputable. The rope also weighted 20 grams heavier with the same specs.

Good looking out on that info my man it's greatly appreciated. Most definitely going to check out that daniels spot.

Nova wayyyyyy more reputable than Daniels they wholesalers for alot of jewelers brick and mortor and online

Nova way more reputable than Daniels trusted wholesaler for alot of jewelers in socal.

Back
Top Bottom