**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yall think he care about what "movement" it has.long as that %!!%@ tell time who cares?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Movement is very improtant. Also he is the President so he better be on TIME.
im saying, but he got other people watching the time for him, he IS the president. That dude got bigger things to worry about then if he'shalf a minute late
laugh.gif
but i feel you

no ones saying he should have an iced out watch, even a nice plain breitling would be considered low class for him

also as you get older and more into the business world and dealing with people with power and such, you will notice that those types of people take huge pridein timepieces movements

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

no ones saying he should have an iced out watch, even a nice plain breitling would be considered low class for him

also as you get older and more into the business world and dealing with people with power and such, you will notice that those types of people take huge pride in timepieces movements
Eh, you'll also notice than plenty of rich and powerful people don't give two %!#%* about conveying a certain image through their materialposessions either. I've met people worth 9 figures + who wear cheap a cheap Timex-type "timepiece."

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

?anyone see bow wows iced out gshock right now on bet 106&park? pics?
that's snuggles from prestigous' watch... he's probably styling bow wow or something.

bow wow owns the one he's wearing on there. he was wearing it in a freestyle video he did recently too if any of you guys keep up with worldstar.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

also as you get older and more into the business world and dealing with people with power and such, you will notice that those types of people take huge pride in timepieces movements
Eh, you'll also notice than plenty of rich and powerful people don't give two %!#%* about conveying a certain image through their material posessions either. I've met people worth 9 figures + who wear cheap a cheap Timex-type "timepiece."
I had to come in and just say my piece....
but if you count up all the billionaires on earth, they floss waaay harder then you think. also, the imbalance of how many wear or own materialistic luxuryitems is waaaaaaaay more than those who don't. just a little f.y.i. I'm talking bout like 90% to 10% seriously. Of course there's the guy whowears his dad's timex and drives a lincoln or honda, but then he flies first class or owns jets, boats, etc.... people try to use that. find me 1billionaire who owns 1 single 2 bedroom condo and thats his largest possession. most if not almost all are married, have a big home, multiple properties, etc. I said this a few years ago on NT, but there's not much more you can do with 100 million dollars that you can't do with 25 million dollars. at thatpoint you've accumulated so much wealth, you can get what you want.... the only difference some say is the size of your yacht. If you're talkingmillionaires, then there are tons who don't live crazy lavish. you could be a millionaire and smart with your money and still be on the edge just livingnormal. real talk. I could live in a much bigger house and drive a decent mercedes, but that ain't me. I ain't payin for landscaping and a house Ican't fill which is useless TO ME. I like cars and jewels. but thats just me.

Obama could wear anything he wants of course. Some just don't care. also, there are watches that look simple and plain and are worth 6 figures, butobama's isn't one of them. lol

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Eh, you'll also notice than plenty of rich and powerful people don't give two %!#%* about conveying a certain image through their material posessions either. I've met people worth 9 figures + who wear cheap a cheap Timex-type "timepiece."
but if you count up all the billionaires on earth, they floss waaay harder then you think. also, the imbalance of how many wear or own materialistic luxury items is waaaaaaaay more than those who don't. just a little f.y.i. I'm talking bout like 90% to 10% seriously. Of course there's the guy who wears his dad's timex and drives a lincoln or honda, but then he flies first class or owns jets, boats, etc.... people try to use that. find me 1 billionaire who owns 1 single 2 bedroom condo and thats his largest possession. most if not almost all are married, have a big home, multiple properties, etc. I said this a few years ago on NT, but there's not much more you can do with 100 million dollars that you can't do with 25 million dollars. at that point you've accumulated so much wealth, you can get what you want.... the only difference some say is the size of your yacht. If you're talking millionaires, then there are tons who don't live crazy lavish. you could be a millionaire and smart with your money and still be on the edge just living normal. real talk. I could live in a much bigger house and drive a decent mercedes, but that ain't me. I ain't payin for landscaping and a house I can't fill which is useless TO ME. I like cars and jewels. but thats just me.

Obama could wear anything he wants of course. Some just don't care. also, there are watches that look simple and plain and are worth 6 figures, but obama's isn't one of them. lol
well of course, i'm just speaking on the watch aspect. for any billionaire, buying a jet isn't even a big deal, it's living wellwithin ones means.

only billionaire i can think of who lives modestly is warren buffett.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

but if you count up all the billionaires on earth, they floss waaay harder then you think. also, the imbalance of how many wear or own materialistic luxury items is waaaaaaaay more than those who don't. just a little f.y.i. I'm talking bout like 90% to 10% seriously. Of course there's the guy who wears his dad's timex and drives a lincoln or honda, but then he flies first class or owns jets, boats, etc.... people try to use that. find me 1 billionaire who owns 1 single 2 bedroom condo and thats his largest possession. most if not almost all are married, have a big home, multiple properties, etc. I said this a few years ago on NT, but there's not much more you can do with 100 million dollars that you can't do with 25 million dollars. at that point you've accumulated so much wealth, you can get what you want.... the only difference some say is the size of your yacht. If you're talking millionaires, then there are tons who don't live crazy lavish. you could be a millionaire and smart with your money and still be on the edge just living normal. real talk. I could live in a much bigger house and drive a decent mercedes, but that ain't me. I ain't payin for landscaping and a house I can't fill which is useless TO ME. I like cars and jewels. but thats just me.

Obama could wear anything he wants of course. Some just don't care. also, there are watches that look simple and plain and are worth 6 figures, but obama's isn't one of them. lol
well of course, i'm just speaking on the watch aspect. for any billionaire, buying a jet isn't even a big deal, it's living well within ones means.

only billionaire i can think of who lives modestly is warren buffett.

I was thinking the exact same thing after reading ben's answer ; some people really do just want to tell the time literally. Of course that same personcould buy Zimbawae on a Wednesday though
grin.gif

Eh, you'll also notice than plenty of rich and powerful people don't give two %!#%* about conveying a certain image through their material posessions either.
thats what I was goin off of btw, Joe Cam, but also warren buffet lives modestly for a billionaire. few millionaires could live his lifestyleannually.

I see Millionaires and sometimes Billionaires @ work all the time. Very few are doing it when it comes to the ice game. Now I am talking politicalfigures/entertainers/and athletes.
The most over the top thing I have seen is McCain. Dude came with his own metal detectors !!!

imo I would think it would be better if Obama did have a nicer watch not some 20$ p.o.s.!

Watch Connoisseurs know thats trash

When I see an older gentlemen with a patek phillipe or some other high end watch with no ice, to me I know hes on game . Most people only notice when it hasice on it or its a stupid movado thinking there hard. lol

But then again I have seen some very old cheapskates that are very wealthy but wear a timex because they really dont care in the end.

My friend Greg was the part owner of jimmy choo back in 04, now this dude has a serious watch collection and all he buys is vintage rolex. Its crazy ill takepics of his watches

Originally Posted by Rjwco

imo I would think it would be better if Obama did have a nicer watch not some 20$ p.o.s.!

When I see an older gentlemen with a patek phillipe or some other high end watch with no ice, to me I know hes on game . Most people only notice when it has ice on it or its a stupid movado thinking there hard. lol

But then again I have seen some very old cheapskates that are very wealthy but wear a timex because they really dont care in the end.

My friend Greg was the part owner of jimmy choo back in 04, now this dude has a serious watch collection and all he buys is vintage rolex. Its crazy ill take pics of his watches and get pics of cams watch also.

Fixed.

Ye but it's like ben said even if they don't have the watch they always have something else. For example people say Warren Buffet lives a modest lifeand ye he lives in a smallish house and he could live better, but at the end of the day he still has an multi million $ plane and a yacht.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

When I see an older gentlemen with a patek phillipe or some other high end watch with no ice, to me I know hes on game . Most people only notice when it has ice on it or its a stupid movado thinking there hard. lol

My friend Greg was the part owner of jimmy choo back in 04, now this dude has a serious watch collection and all he buys is vintage rolex. Its crazy ill take pics of his watches

Does his $210 watch tell time? Has a "high end" look, at a low price. Could he afford a nicermore expensive watch, yeah , but you seem salty about nothing
grin.gif

You do realize the message he would be sending with a ____ watch instead of a nice simple time telling watch in a recession
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom