**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IDK, face looks great but the most recent picture does have the fleabay/jewelryunlimited thing going on TBH. unsure if it's the animated diamond setting that threw it off or if adjustments need to be made to the shape of the pendant. on the bright side the face looks great, I think that is the downfall of many a Jesus piece & this 1 looks good, the shape of the beard/chin is a good touch. the crown is reminiscent of those kufi varirents that Flawless has had over the years w/ the protruding prongs. the hair needs work tho, not just tryna heckle sumthin you may have put a lot of time & hard work into but the setting either needs to be done differently or those portions need to be reshaped entirely. maybe it's just the way the image is tilted but it looks like the piece suddenly became shorter there too.
Spoke to guy he said the stones in the hair and beard must be hand set. The diamonds and gaps you see are just for representation the piece will have no gaps according to him when it actually gets made

can anyone recommend a good spot for 4mm (maybe 5mm) cubans? i know they wont be hand made, but that is the size i prefer and what i am seeing on ebay is like $45-55/gram for 14k. Does that sound about right?

i don’t know why anyone would shop with these overpriced pricks in the first place

yup exactly

What happened with Dame?

Those aviannes guys have always been clowns since Dame called them out. rafaello and elliot too since they're all siblings or nephews or whatever

Yeah man you aint lying. They all siblings and stuff that's why the game can never get broken into really by anyone new. They do a ton of shiesty sleezy things behind closed doors.

Those aviannes guys have always been clowns since Dame called them out. rafaello and elliot too since they're all siblings or nephews or whatever

there all connected in the diamond district by blood or marrage
their families compete with each other plus they dont do the work themselves its all done upstarts in the offices in the DD

Last edited:
can anyone recommend a good spot for 4mm (maybe 5mm) cubans? i know they wont be hand made, but that is the size i prefer and what i am seeing on ebay is like $45-55/gram for 14k. Does that sound about right?

You’ll get a better price going to your local jewelry shops when they open online all you do is pay a lot more than you should

I’d just go with a 5.5mm and get Rey’s to do it. Gold price is what it is...might as well get the hand craftsmanship.

Last edited:
there all connected in the diamond district by blood or marrage
their families compete with each other plus they dont do the work themselves its all done upstarts in the offices in the DD

Yeah man. Ive been in some of those sweat shops in the DD that they outsource to and saw some of those same pieces probably marked up by like 300% or something stupid :rofl:

Local guy quoted me $65/gram for 14k 35g chain. :lol:

edit: prob just gonna do 5.5 from reys
5.5 how long?

would be interested to know the price you're quoted I want a 5-6mm

none of these guys ever emailed me back either :smh:

5.5 how long?

would be interested to know the price you're quoted I want a 5-6mm

none of these guys ever emailed me back either :smh:
20 and 22. got a price on a 22" 5.5mm on may 29 (59g $2655) but just asked for updated pricing

I’ve been trying to wait out the last couple of months in hope that gold prices would fall to no avail, finally saw a slight dip last week and Ordered a Chunky Bracelet with Rey’s.

Wait time is currently about 2months but Norma did respond immediately with a quote and put me on the calendar. This is my 4th time doing business with them and the communication has always been quick.

Back
Top Bottom