**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's not a normal type chain bro , the damn thing has emeralds and rubys on the links for god sake
Lol facts. It looks to have gold on it as well. A friend of mine was asking me and since I'm not a jewelry Guru I figured I would bring it to the niketalk fam. Whatever it is I told him he probably can't afford it lol

IMG_20201215_045002.jpg

Any idea what type of chain pharrell is wearing?
It’s a Charm Bracelet for the neck.

Lol facts. It looks to have gold on it as well. A friend of mine was asking me and since I'm not a jewelry Guru I figured I would bring it to the niketalk fam. Whatever it is I told him he probably can't afford it lol

Show your friend this

I bought a bracelet from this guy a few months ago and he usually works with people on the price

Is 38g a decent weight for a 10k white gold rope. 5mm 22in?

Sauce is comedy. Also this is why I don't fw diamonds and go straight gold on any piece of jewelry I have.
That’s the ****ed up part of the game. I personally prefer the diamond look over the gold look but u never know when u getting played for real. All in all u get played regardless on diamonds but the last thing u wanna buy is some fufu ****.

I also am a person if/when I buy jewelry I don’t plan on ever trading it in or melting it down. Wouldn’t mind having a chunky Miami Cuban tho but I don’t like the look enough to drop 5 figures on it.

the best way to not get played is to just straight up buy lab diamonds. No reason to pay such a premium for cloudy *** diamonds from shady companies.

Reactions: g14
u gotta go back in there and take pics of the franco and show it to us bro

btw @Methodical Management free @ninjahood it's been too long

got you familia. i thought i deleted it but it was in my trash. pic doesn’t really do it justice:

C75DAD40-614E-4D5A-945B-B61CC6089088.jpeg

rope had some substantial weight to it. i felt like a million bucks putting it on.. too bad my bank account wasn’t matching that feeling :lol: #brokeboyszn

1) Someone mentioned it earlier but with gold prices dropping, I feel like its not reciprocating into the jewelry business.
2) Anyone have any other reliable sites other than Jacoje for Franco chains?

That’s the ****ed up part of the game. I personally prefer the diamond look over the gold look but u never know when u getting played for real. All in all u get played regardless on diamonds but the last thing u wanna buy is some fufu ****.

I also am a person if/when I buy jewelry I don’t plan on ever trading it in or melting it down. Wouldn’t mind having a chunky Miami Cuban tho but I don’t like the look enough to drop 5 figures on it.
Yea and not everyone has that X-ray test tech. It’s fairly expensive so one might get a few untrained eyes saying the diamonds ain’t fu-fu when in reality they’re CVD. Idk Gold really isn’t much different in that sense I guess.

rope had some substantial weight to it. i felt like a million bucks putting it on.. too bad my bank account wasn’t matching that feeling :lol: #brokeboyszn
Did you go to the Vietnamese spot in Sf or the one in Oakland? I know there’s more than two spots in the Bay that sell 24 - but I feel those two are more popular because of IG.

i just assumed most rapers stuff fake anyway. probably asking for cvd to save money. i don't really care either way, its their money.

Back
Top Bottom