**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

AE63A251-A7F4-4478-BA3B-B25998531EF7.jpeg

Went to see Tommy and got the 3” 84 Jesus Piece
Thats the Dude right there.

I know what you mean and I know your not being literal but if thats for sale for $1500-$2000 im buying that at least $4000 in scrap.

Last edited:
who made that? wonder if **** like that going to happen more because apparently silver gone have a good 2021

who made that? wonder if **** like that going to happen more because apparently silver gone have a good 2021
I think it's this:

6.3 KG. The Planets Heaviest Cuban Necklace Chain ?

Regular price£18,200.00

Possibly the HEAVIEST necklace ever made? ... weighing in at around 6.3 KG..yes 6300 grams ( 222 oz)
- Cuban Links (60mm X 68 mm X 15mm thickness)
- The estimated weight is around 6.3 kg a 50 inch

This 50" version on the photo was custom made for a customer, so this one is spoken for, however, we can make you a similar one ( without the custom engraving ) Allow 6 - 7 weeks.

Truly one of a kind, once one piece ever made to date. Yes, a world exclusive!
Miami Cuban Link Chain Necklaces can be custom made to ANY length or Width

I don't think Ninjahood would approve da linx:

6.3-KG-cuban-chain-necklace-silver.1_540x.jpg

for what it costs you could prolly get a used half kilo 14 carat gold cuban. sum ppl like silver tho, it is a dense precious metal

I think most ppl will get hallow 10 carat gold before silver., 8-9 carat gold outside of the USA. prices are high but credit/loans are still easy enough to obtain.

Every were i look all they try to sell is hollow gold chains. Went to some hood jewlers this weekend and was looking at some chains and had to repeat my self 7+ times like bro I don't wont no hollow. I would buy silver over hollow all day but I like silver. Getting a handmade 999 silver figaro now. Wife and kids get 14k gold i rock with silver till I can get a 18k wg hand made chain.

I think it's this:

6.3 KG. The Planets Heaviest Cuban Necklace Chain ?

Regular price£18,200.00

Possibly the HEAVIEST necklace ever made? ... weighing in at around 6.3 KG..yes 6300 grams ( 222 oz)
- Cuban Links (60mm X 68 mm X 15mm thickness)
- The estimated weight is around 6.3 kg a 50 inch

This 50" version on the photo was custom made for a customer, so this one is spoken for, however, we can make you a similar one ( without the custom engraving ) Allow 6 - 7 weeks.

Truly one of a kind, once one piece ever made to date. Yes, a world exclusive!
Miami Cuban Link Chain Necklaces can be custom made to ANY length or Width

I don't think Ninjahood would approve da linx:

6.3-KG-cuban-chain-necklace-silver.1_540x.jpg

for what it costs you could prolly get a used half kilo 14 carat gold cuban. sum ppl like silver tho, it is a dense precious metal

imagine if this **** had a pendant :lol:

Seems to be all the jewelers up front price is about $50 a gram for 14k. Gotta haggle otherwise I'm assuming in person. They won't agree to knock off sales tax via DM or anything.

They said the 6 kilo silver Cuban was quite possibly the biggest necklace ever made- then Gucci instantly comes wit the 8 kilo!!
Gucci-Damn.jpg

I remember buying my first chain in 2016.. it was a thick but hollow cuban 14k...got it on Friday and after wearing it for a day I was like man this feels cheap and I swapped for a solid cuban on Sunday... I hated how flimsy it was and exchanged it asap... still have my cuban today and glad I got rid of the hollow joint lol

Good story man, we should talk about first major chain purchases more in here, hopefully help others.

I was in FL last year about this time actually for business and had been wanting a cuban for a minute. I had only thinner, light chains at the time. I figured why not go into this random jewelry store, thinking a Florida jewelry shop has gotta have a proper cuban. I go in there and the dude has nothing but hollow chains. He wanted like 1500 for a 20g 10k hollow cuban. I was insulted :lol:

So I stayed patient and by Super Bowl weekend, all the legit FL shops were doing great deals on Cubans. ($32-$35 a gram) I dropped the ball with Leon and they upped their price by the time I decided to buy so I went with Limaxi and Enriquito honored the original quote for mine.

Moral of the story, if you're going to drop bread on a gold chain GO SOLID. Hollow actually costs you more per the weight of the chain when it comes to Cubans.

Back
Top Bottom