**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Since I found this guy through this thread figured I circle back. He uses Lab created diamonds so beware. Bought 2 rings from him one with diamonds. When to my local jeweler to have them checked when they touched down and they told me.
Screenshot_20210206-141038_Instagram.jpg

Sucks because his craftsmanship is A1
20210205_225550.jpg
20210205_230345.jpg

That praying hands ring Is hard, how much does it weigh? And did the carats for the gold check out?

Keep us updated on how he responds.

Do jewelers just bank on customers not getting their stuff checked out?

All the lab created diamonds we sell are clearly labeled... we're not even allowed to cut the tag unless they ask. Also "lab created diamond" is engraved on the girdle of all solitaires.

16126487371236819833709463317054.jpg

Lab created diamonds test as diamond tho so unless they are engraved there really is no other way to tell...

All the lab created diamonds we sell are clearly labeled... we're not even allowed to cut the tag unless they ask. Also "lab created diamond" is engraved on the girdle of all solitaires.

Lab created diamonds test as diamond tho so unless they are engraved there really is no other way to tell...

Were do you work?

whats the shop? I'm trying to get a lil pendant possibly

Kays... if there is a Kay Outlet near you they have the best deals by far, you can usually find stuff below cost at an outlet.

That praying hands ring Is hard, how much does it weigh? And did the carats for the gold check out?

Keep us updated on how he responds.

It weighs about 40g because it's solid the whole way through, and yeah just about for the carats. A lil bit under. Edit He responded he's standing by them being 100% natural diamonds. Ima go to the jeweler again so I can get the pic of it in that lab tested machine to sent him
20210204_153933.jpg
20210204_154031.jpg

Heres the X-ray gold test joint my jeweler did for the rings if anyone ever cared to see how the X-ray breaks it down.

Last edited:
Kays... if there is a Kay Outlet near you they have the best deals by far, you can usually find stuff below cost at an outlet.

We do have a Kay's outlet near me but to be honest there price per a gram is still unreasonable. They do have good deals on some other things but not typically urban jewlery IMHO.

Yeah... I wouldn't recommend going there for a gold chain unless they're doing 50% and you have a coupon or something. Look for the red tag (70% off) merch... all of that is sold well below cost.

I'd be tight if my jewelry was under karat. Yours is very very close though, but still.

ohh... we showing paperwork now? 😂
Screenshot_20210206-191613_Gallery.jpg

I mean I ant going to lie if I get a steal on it I'm not tripping. But this brings me to my 2nd question. Is it possible like with any technology that there can be a read error? I mean at 13.998k to me thats in the area of technological error. And fam needs to get his bred back but for real the jeweler could be getting robbed all this time thinking he is buying natural and getting lab and buying 14k and getting 13.998K

Idk about diamonds but I think a lot of these jewelers out here mixing their own gold. Thats on them, shortin folks

Since I found this guy through this thread figured I circle back. He uses Lab created diamonds so beware. Bought 2 rings from him one with diamonds. When to my local jeweler to have them checked when they touched down and they told me.
Screenshot_20210206-141038_Instagram.jpg

Sucks because his craftsmanship is A1
20210205_225550.jpg
20210205_230345.jpg

damn fam, keep us posted. I always thought their work was grade A. I hit em up in early 2019 and they were pretty responsive but I’ve heard their CS been slacking.

I did the oil/scratch test with my 18k from Daniels and it came out good
Curious about an X-ray though

I know that’s what 14k means and all but I don’t like the idea of buying a “gold” bracelet and it’s only 58% gold :lol:
That X-ray result confirmed it’s 18k or bust for me now...unless I’m getting a chain :lol: doubt I’ll be able to afford a chunky 18k

Back
Top Bottom