**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tray came in
C30646BF-DE94-4471-8613-51D9F155E13A.jpeg

Dope, mine should be here tomorrow

How many inches
20"
Im mad skinny so I didnt want it to be too long, wanted a slightly shorter fit

P

That’s dope, where did you cop from?

:pimp: @ folks in this thread prospering. You love to see it.
no doubt!
:nthat:

agreed, I mean I'm not going to dispute that Leon’s don't look as cheddar as others but then again alot of jewelers dip their chains to give it that extra shine and when that coating wears off you are looking at your chain like wtf happened.

That would be the number one thing I would ask them not to do. I don't liked my chains dipped at all. I don't even like my white gold or silver rhodium plated

That sucks but thanks for letting me know. I guess ill give her a call and see what we can work out.

Reys doesn't used "old gold" from what Norma told me when I got my chain. They'll buy it for scrap but they won't melt it and make it into a new chain.

[Edit] Pending final review from a second sourse and documentation I'll edit this for now. We are in communication now, he's standing by his diamonds authenticity I'll be going to get a second opinion and documentation of the final vertic soon.
[Edit] Update: Being unable to come to an agreement on the stones he sent a return label and I should be getting a full refund once he receives the ring back.
Screenshot_20210206-141038_Instagram.jpg

Sucks because his craftsmanship is A1
20210205_225550.jpg
20210205_230345.jpg

Last edited:
SMH

That place is garbage, communication wise. Him and mazzanyc

Tried copping some pieces but they don't like telling me how much it is. Going to stick with Icebox and Jacob from here on out.

Since I found this guy through this thread figured I circle back. He uses Lab created diamonds so beware. Bought 2 rings from him one with diamonds. When to my local jeweler to have them checked when they touched down and they told me.
Screenshot_20210206-141038_Instagram.jpg

Sucks because his craftsmanship is A1
20210205_225550.jpg
20210205_230345.jpg
Did you talk to them about misinforming..... jugging you??

Did you talk to them about misinforming..... jugging you??
[Edit] Pending final review from a second source and documentation I'll edit this for now. We are communicating now, he's standing by his diamonds, going for second opinion soon.
[Edit] Unable to come to agreement on the stones. He offered a full refund I accepted, he sent out a return label and I should get the refund once he gets the ring back.

Last edited:
Will do ty. Just got off the phone with DJI just to see what they would do for me as a repeat customer and I have to be honest every time I call I get off the phone with a bad taste in my mouth..

Anyway I was told its not possible to just add 90grams to my current 188.6 to make a chain because it would be in between sizes. I would either need to go with a 12mm for 248g or a 13mm at 297g and pay for the extra gold plus labor which is something I didn't want to do. I was quoted $2,360 for labor for the 12mm. Does this price seem high for just labor?

check grimal as well

Will do ty. Just got off the phone with DJI just to see what they would do for me as a repeat customer and I have to be honest every time I call I get off the phone with a bad taste in my mouth..

Anyway I was told its not possible to just add 90grams to my current 188.6 to make a chain because it would be in between sizes. I would either need to go with a 12mm for 248g or a 13mm at 297g and pay for the extra gold plus labor which is something I didn't want to do. I was quoted $2,360 for labor for the 12mm. Does this price seem high for just labor?
I know Leon posted a few times that if you bring your own gold they will make the Chain for 4.95 a gram.

Back
Top Bottom