**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I did the oil/scratch test with my 18k from Daniels and it came out good
Curious about an X-ray though

I know that’s what 14k means and all but I don’t like the idea of buying a “gold” bracelet and it’s only 58% gold :lol:
That X-ray result confirmed it’s 18k or bust for me now...unless I’m getting a chain :lol: doubt I’ll be able to afford a chunky 18k

I get that. I think the appeal of 14kt (vs 10kt) is its more gold than not, whereas 10kt is the opposite. 18kt is super nice, but obv pricy

Is it mostly refineries that have these x ray machines? Gonna get mine tested this week hopefully.

Leons out here pulling Miami jewelers cards "other near by jewelers" lol
Screenshot_20210207-095122_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I get that. I think the appeal of 14kt (vs 10kt) is its more gold than not, whereas 10kt is the opposite. 18kt is super nice, but obv pricy

Is it mostly refineries that have these x ray machines? Gonna get mine tested this week hopefully.

Leons out here pulling cards "other near by jewelers" lol
That **** has me sick to my stomach. Got me wanting to XRay all my ****. But I’m out in the middle of nowhere for the next year and don’t feel like traveling far.

That **** has me sick to my stomach. Got me wanting to XRay all my ****. But I’m out in the middle of nowhere for the next year and don’t feel like traveling far.

I feel you brother, where all did you get your pieces from?

I sold all my jewelry couple years ago so this Cuban is the first piece I've bought since.

I know that’s what 14k means and all but I don’t like the idea of buying a “gold” bracelet and it’s only 58% gold :lol:
That X-ray result confirmed it’s 18k or bust for me now...unless I’m getting a chain :lol: doubt I’ll be able to afford a chunky 18k

There's people who only rock 22/24k and feel the same way about 18k. Its all perspective. Someone rocking 150 gram 14k is still wearing more pure gold than someone rocking 100 gram 18k.

Leons out here pulling Miami jewelers cards "other near by jewelers" lol

A gold buyer store near you should have one. where are you located?

Last edited:
There's people who only rock 22/24k and feel the same way about 18k. Its all perspective. Someone rocking 150 gram 14k is still wearing more pure gold than someone rocking 100 gram 18k.

A gold buyer store near you should have one. where are you located?
no doubt!

I'm in Denver. I tried looking some spots up but they're all closed til tomo

Limaxi is making me a sleek lock with my upcoming daughters initials. He’s in Tampa and the way it’s looking the Bucs gonna come out with this W. You could see the stadium from his shop. It’s supposed to be ready tomorrow but if the Bucs get this W. Idk if I want to make that trip and go through all that traffic and commotion. Long story short my 30s are about staying away from people lol.

Limaxi is making me a sleek lock with my upcoming daughters initials. He’s in Tampa and the way it’s looking the Bucs gonna come out with this W. You could see the stadium from his shop. It’s supposed to be ready tomorrow but if the Bucs get this W. Idk if I want to make that trip and go through all that traffic and commotion. Long story short my 30s are about staying away from people lol.
Take the drive fam. If you’re from the area you already know traffic is always crazy over there. I been meaning to make a trip but I’m old and lazy too :lol:

i felt that

was kickin it at my parents’ house on saturday for lunar new year and came across my pop’s chain.

AA99314E-030E-4172-9031-A4BC06B8D935.jpeg

old man doesn’t even wear it anymore. between the pendant and chain it’s like 70g of 24k and this foo just has this **** just wrapped around a bunch of pens where he keeps his mail, cell charger and other random nick nacks. he wore it religiously since the 90s. remember being a kid and loving that dragon pendant. need to get a better picture next time.

Take the drive fam. If you’re from the area you already know traffic is always crazy over there. I been meaning to make a trip but I’m old and lazy too :lol:
Yea traffic is stupid in that area. I think it’s gonna be on some different level **** though today.
i felt that
Those 30s hit different lol.
was kickin it at my parents’ house on saturday for lunar new year and came across my pop’s chain.

AA99314E-030E-4172-9031-A4BC06B8D935.jpeg

old man doesn’t even wear it anymore. between the pendant and chain it’s like 70g of 24k and this foo just has this **** just wrapped around a bunch of pens where he keeps his mail, cell charger and other random nick nacks. he wore it religiously since the 90s. remember being a kid and loving that dragon pendant. need to get a better picture next time.
Think it might be time for him to pass it on to you.

I got quoted 41.42 a gram for a 9mm 140g Cuban. Grizzy is Grimal right?

How does that work that you got a lesser per gram price than me? Is it because you’re trading in and I’m getting a new chain?
Yeah I think its that and my weight altogether was going to be 260grams or more. They were really helpful but this was also an in store offer.

Take over the thing if he dont even wear it :lol:
Yea traffic is stupid in that area. I think it’s gonna be on some different level **** though today.

Those 30s hit different lol.

Think it might be time for him to pass it on to you.

not gonna front, i legitimately thought about asking him but i figure it's best to let him come to that decision on his own terms. if it happens, as much as the pendant is beat up, I'd probably just keep it on the rope on the strength of legacy.

[Edit] Pending final review from a second sourse and documentation I'll edit this for now. We are in communication now, he's standing by his diamonds authenticity I'll be going to get a second opinion and documentation of the final vertic soon.
Screenshot_20210206-141038_Instagram.jpg

Sucks because his craftsmanship is A1
20210205_225550.jpg
20210205_230345.jpg

man sucks to hear you're in a current dispute with Ta jewelers. Once I finish grad school and get my chips right, my long term goal was to get a pendant done by him. the work he does with white jade and gold combinations is stunning. his gold framing designs are really impressive. i haven't been in the market very long but I can definitely appreciate good art and craftsmanship when i see it. that being said, i hope things clear up and that you actually received authentic products. keep us posted if you can bro.

"If you're tired of your jeweler steppin on the work.."
20210208_154712.jpg

20210208_161257.jpg

Leons A1

ask and you shall receive.. my dude blessing us with a proper photo :pimp: :pimp:

personal opinion, but I don't think there's any other combination better than the simplicity of a black shirt and a gold rope.

gold chain + black tee > burger and fries/peanut butter and jelly/jordan and pippen

Back
Top Bottom