**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lmaooooo
Removable black ice
20210208_171828.jpg

24k? What per gram they charge you?

Approximately over 20 grams 18k. The per gram price I wouldn't have a clue to be honest, I just compared to a NYC jeweler who sells the same piece minus the diamonds and it was more than 60% cheaper and more grams of gold for the same item.

Approximately over 20 grams 18k. The per gram price I wouldn't have a clue to be honest, I just compared to a NYC jeweler who sells the same piece minus the diamonds and it was more than 60% cheaper and more grams of gold for the same item.

Do you mind sharing the cost of the Jesus? If not, no worries

I love their work and had them on the list but my guy frank mucus frank mucus said they got horrible customer service (I'm not in Cali), and the recent issue w/ homies diamonds is troubling

I looked up gold refineries in my area but you're looking for somebody with an XRF gun. I'd imagine some jewelers have them (Leons does) but not all will.

My experience has been any high end private owned jewlery store will have one. Now it might not be they hand held one but they all the same

Also seeing the under 14k problem I wonder if this is a problem with machine made Italy chains or just the hand made stuff?

Super annoying trying to buy from these jewelers through IG and text. I've been trying to get quotes for 4mm and 5mm from leon, las villas and rey's for about 2 months now. Unanswered Calls, email, dms and texts... The 2 responses I did get both weren't even for the sizes I asked about. One responds with 5.5mm pricing and another with 3.3mm pricing.

Super annoying trying to buy from these jewelers through IG and text. I've been trying to get quotes for 4mm and 5mm from leon, las villas and rey's for about 2 months now. Unanswered Calls, email, dms and texts... The 2 responses I did get both weren't even for the sizes I asked about. One responds with 5.5mm pricing and another with 3.3mm pricing.

If you trying to get handmade, I know that Rey's only does 5.5mm +. Anything smaller are machine made even though Rey's may sometimes stock them. Just make sure you ask because if you do go with 4mm or 5mm machine made, you can shop around more and not limit yourself to them.

Honestly man, just call them. I initially was texting these shops but they're pretty busy, not to mention Im sure they get a ton of inquiries (with a lot of them not being serious inquiries)

I dont know what # you were calling for Leons but they answered everytime I've called and been able to help/answer any questions at this number : (305) 229-0066

I can tell you the smallest that they can make by hand is 6mm, I asked them the same question this morning

It did take me a few times to get in contact with someone from Leon. I was trying to call right around the time they opened and one line would answer telling me to call their other number and that line wouldn't pick up. Norma replied to my initial text within like 15 minutes and was responsive after that. 2 months sounds wild.

hsiman15 hsiman15 I don't care if it's not handmade, just want a nice piece. Where else do you recommend?

maldonado maldonado I'll try again lunchtime, thanks

rwfanatic rwfanatic it's one of those things where I sent the message, no response, so then call a few times no answers, so then dm, no response... guess I'll start the process over

hsiman15 hsiman15 I don't care if it's not handmade, just want a nice piece. Where else do you recommend?

maldonado maldonado I'll try again lunchtime, thanks

no doubt, yeah just try em back

If you go back through this thread, the shops most recommended are Reys, Leons and Limaxi lately seems to be a great option. There are others as well. They all make nice Cubans but they're also all charging different prices per gram

Back
Top Bottom