**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I would've used princess/emerald cut for the teeth, everything else looks pretty well executed
yeah looks like meth/molly teef. if the shades are real gemstone material that's a really nice touch, it's a pretty kool piece.

is that property insurance where it just covers if it gets stolen in your crib? or does that protect you if your chain gets snatched or damaged? if its the latter thats a great deal

is that property insurance where it just covers if it gets stolen in your crib? or does that protect you if your chain gets snatched or damaged? if its the latter thats a great deal
It’s property. I used it on fort bikes before. I believe it’s called renters insurance.
they cover moves and stolen or broken items. That what I used.

I was gonna get a 9-10 mm Cuban and a Daytona, but I saw somebody with a Rose gold president day before yesterday and now I kinda wanna get a Rose setup: Rose 4mm rope, 1.5” Rose memory pendant w diamond bezel & a two tone rose 41 Datejust / the a sun dust dial 🤔🤔

Limaxi piece touched down. Thanks to all the nt'ers that helped out with posts and dms. Ended up going 14k 5.8mm 60.8g 24" perfect for me to daily. Wired him the payment yesterday around 3pm package sent overnight to PA.

Attachments

• PXL_20210223_204525947.jpg
    PXL_20210223_204525947.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Limaxi piece touched down. Thanks for all the nt'ers that helped out with posts and dms. Ended up going 14k 5.8mm 60.8g 24" perfect for me to daily. Wired him the payment yesterday around 3pm package sent overnight to PA.
Veryyyy nicee 🔥🔥🔥🔥enjoy the pickup... going back to check him in august

Back
Top Bottom