**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ooooooofffff, that’s HARDDDD
Popped up at a pawn shop I frequent
1A5F8D93-566F-45E4-BD55-F1F1BDAEB0F8.jpeg
F438B93F-1ADB-4515-BB10-639A7EB73EFB.jpeg

thinkin bout a medallion for my 6mm cuban this summer.. something silly like italian soccer player vibe and something I can set my ruby from myanmar..

Nah,

it’s this one though

I know the shop you were at had it for cheaper then 3gs??

Kim tin at 735 international in oakland is supposed to be known for good prices. Kim danh on 875 o’farrell in sf supposed to be another good one. Never had experience with either.

my guy, good lookin out on kim tin! dropped by after work today. they’ve got some serious 24k pendants. a lot of their stuff reminds me of the pieces that ta jewelry makes, just not as gaudy or big.

folks’ stimmies must be hittin bank accounts tho. there were hella folks in there.

my guy, good lookin out on kim tin! dropped by after work today. they’ve got some serious 24k pendants. a lot of their stuff reminds me of the pieces that ta jewelry makes, just not as gaudy or big.

folks’ stimmies must be hittin bank accounts tho. there were hella folks in there.
What were the prices looking like?

What were the prices looking like?

for 24k they were charging $61/gram + labor. I was looking at a 20" piece that was a combined 52 grams between the necklace and the dragon heads i wanted added on as the bail hooks. they asked for $3500. seemed like a reasonable price relative to what I've seen. I wasn't feeling the chain all the way so I held off. Really want a 24k franco but apparently those are hard to come by, at least that's what they told me.

for 24k they were charging $61/gram + labor. I was looking at a 20" piece that was a combined 52 grams between the necklace and the dragon heads i wanted added on as the bail hooks. they asked for $3500. seemed like a reasonable price relative to what I've seen. I wasn't feeling the chain all the way so I held off. Really want a 24k franco but apparently those are hard to come by, at least that's what they told me.
Around $67 a gram total is actually not bad.

Man I need to hit up Chinatown and find some 22k. Get some Korean fried chicken while I’m at it :lol:

anyone know any spots in Boston :nerd:

Still a rook here, but my understanding is that the higher the K the more gold/color strength you get right? Downside would be that anything over 14k would be more delicate?

Back
Top Bottom