**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

20210330_172912.jpg

Should’ve went smaller on the cuban to put money toward a rope and 2 chained it
Long time lurker of this thread. I’ve been debating between a Cuban and a rope but have decided I want to layer one of each. How would you do it for a subtle flex? Looking to stay in between the 5-7mm range for both chains. I have no desire to go any bigger bc it’s just not my style. Not knocking anyone who likes big chains bc they look dope! I just can’t pull it off.

Long time lurker of this thread. I’ve been debating between a Cuban and a rope but have decided I want to layer one of each. How would you do it for a subtle flex? Looking to stay in between the 5-7mm range for both chains. I have no desire to go any bigger bc it’s just not my style. Not knocking anyone who likes big chains bc they look dope! I just can’t pull it off.
For a cuban the smallest for hand made is usually 5.5mm so that should be subtle. A rope at 3-4mm should compliment it well. Get the rope shorter.

For a cuban the smallest for hand made is usually 5.5mm so that should be subtle. A rope at 3-4mm should compliment it well. Get the rope shorter.
Appreciate your help. I was thinking the same range mm wise. Just wanted a second opinion. I’ll post pics once I get them in hand.

You should be good.

I have a huge ultrasonic cleaner that's supposed to be used for medical instruments which I "borrowed" and it works fine.

There's a If JP on ebay that's missing 2 stones. I offered dude 2500 + PP fees because it didn't sell last week but someone just put a bid on it.

Anyone tried one of these?

We use something similar at work... seems like a good price for it, I dunno what they are worth to be honest though as I never get to see the cost of these things since I've never had to replace one.

Honestly though, it's probably a little over kill for just personal use. Just clean it regular with some jewelry solution and a tooth brush and you should be fine. Those things are more for people who I deal with on a daily they wait 6 months to clean their stuff. Ear rings are the most disgusting things to clean if you don't maintain them regularly. I clean my stuff 2-3 times a week, but I don't use the ultrasonic on my stuff, as it tends to vibrate smaller diamonds loose.

We use something similar at work... seems like a good price for it, I dunno what they are worth to be honest though as I never get to see the cost of these things since I've never had to replace one.

Honestly though, it's probably a little over kill for just personal use. Just clean it regular with some jewelry solution and a tooth brush and you should be fine. Those things are more for people who I deal with on a daily they wait 6 months to clean their stuff. Ear rings are the most disgusting things to clean if you don't maintain them regularly. I clean my stuff 2-3 times a week, but I don't use the ultrasonic on my stuff, as it tends to vibrate smaller diamonds loose.
Well I work with oil and chemicals at work so I want a deep clean on my stuff

Back
Top Bottom