**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

like i said when i called a few weeks ago leon was doing 40 a gram..... problem is he charging 700 extra for fees... no im not joking... all good though i wasnt trying to cop anyway.... he only sells cubans and im looking for a mariner...

Wait, so to get the 40 a gram price, you gotta pay $700 in fees. So that means you gotta cop real heavy **** to make up for the 700 to make it worth it? Or am I understanding wrong?

I mean I like big chains and all, but that sounds like I'm gonna be rocking some **** where I'm gonna be fearing for my life if I take the subway and have to uber everywhere and never wear it out unless im with a crew lol.

I'm not soft, but I'm not so hard I wanna bump heads with all the people out there thats hungrier than usual cause of corona

Wait, so to get the 40 a gram price, you gotta pay $700 in fees. So that means you gotta cop real heavy **** to make up for the 700 to make it worth it? Or am I understanding wrong?

I mean I like big chains and all, but that sounds like I'm gonna be rocking some **** where I'm gonna be fearing for my life if I take the subway and have to uber everywhere and never wear it out unless im with a crew lol.

I'm not soft, but I'm not so hard I wanna bump heads with all the people out there thats hungrier than usual cause of corona
live your life, don't let anything or anyone stop you from rocking your jewelry they way you want to. whether tucked in or out. move smart and with a purpose and you will be fine.

live your life, don't let anything or anyone stop you from rocking your jewelry they way you want to. whether tucked in or out. move smart and with a purpose and you will be fine.

Cue the NaS gif, BK tryna catch a jux. 😂

Nah but I'm the same way, just move intelligent and when you get a big big boy, insure it. That's what I'll do.

• Haha
Reactions: ASE
I feel like him saying 700 in fees has to be an exaggeration just because Rey’s says they give you free shipping.

Interesting... is this like a NT thing you are supposed to mention? im only asking because my chain is going to be done by end of month so I still have to pay my balance but the invoice says im being charged extra for shipping.

probably baked into the cost of the chain, which gives the illusion of free shipping, I could be wrong tho

You guys don't get free overnight shipping with your jewelry...

giphy.gif

I got my Cuban from Daniel but I went to leon to try and cop the bracelet. Both matched prices both at $41 gram over 100g wit labor both did cash no fees! Maybe it's gotta be in person and daniels shipped 2day insured for $35 after the fact! Just talked to Daniel about $40 no fees..he said just come in

Back
Top Bottom