**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

20210522_170250.jpg
20210522_170420.jpg
20210522_170536.jpg

Ended up getn a 14k 7mm 100 gram dc rope in Dowtown LA. $4500 cash no tax.

What spot downtown LA?

Nova gold imports. Guy paid me $45 a gram for my 27 gram 14k franco i traded in too he mustve been high lol. Paid $3300 cash after discounting franco

Nova gold imports. Guy paid me $45 a gram for my 27 gram 14k franco i traded in too he mustve been high lol. Paid $3300 cash after discounting franco
Got me wanting to go down there and upgrade if he’s paying 45 a gram for trade in on 14k. Do they have any decent pendants?

I live in nyc. Y’all got any recs on Asian stores with the piss yellow jewelry for the low? Any other recs for Cali or something.

if some took phone orders it’d be straight too

only Chinatown/canal st in Manhattan and the Chinatown in queens
Expect to pay $65.00 and up a gram not counting the labor

Got me wanting to go down there and upgrade if he’s paying 45 a gram for trade in on 14k. Do they have any decent pendants?

Not sure if they pay that much regularly or dude screwed up because they had offered me spot price of 14k for my trade in last month when i was down there. Either way still good only requirement is chain must be one of theirs. I paid $1000 for that franco about a year and a half ago and they bought it back for $1200 lol....And no they dont have much of a selection of pendants mostly all chains n bracelets.

Any recommendations on a style of bracelet to pair with rope chains? Don't know if I like the rope style bracelet. Not as clean of a look imo.

Back
Top Bottom