**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Def pays to get it right the first time. Think a big part is actually seeing what you want in person. Want to upgrade to 15-16mm bracelet soon and maybe a 12mm chain but just bought a home. Gotta grind it out for a bit longer.

Def pays to get it right the first time. Think a big part is actually seeing what you want in person. Want to upgrade to 15-16mm bracelet soon and maybe a 12mm chain but just bought a home. Gotta grind it out for a bit longer.

i just bought a crib too... finalizing everything now... but wont be copping jewelry anytime soon lol... ill be a spectator now

Diamond lock loading
A1B755A3-E8BC-42F6-858B-9D4899E11252.jpeg

I missed that part lol After homie offered him a grand for a return fee. I can see how he’d be semi agitated but that comes with the territory. Dude honestly just sounds like a lil biotch, he should hire some to deal with customers.

On my bird thts the only reason I aint got the bracelet yet..just bought another crib! Thts 3 rentals!! Bracelet on the way!!! Might see if I can work a deal out to redo the chain at the same time
Congrats bro! You out in STL? I gotta see what the market looking like out there🤔

Congrats bro! You out in STL? I gotta see what the market looking like out there🤔
[/QUOTE]
Fasho! Yea real estate goin nuts! Own a roofing company but gettin retirement together. Where u located?

Fasho! Yea real estate goin nuts. Own a roofing company but gettin retirement together. Where u located?
Nah that's dope. I'm in Miami, I have a home remodeling company. The market crazy out here but the starting prices are much higher and **** sells quick as hell. I just looked on realtor.com and saw properties for $20,30,40K in STL, ain't nothing like that out here. You would make crazy money out here in roofing, I considered starting one a couple years ago.

I think I want a cuban. Do any of the Miami guys you say are good. Do they have websites?

I think I want a cuban. Do any of the Miami guys you say are good. Do they have websites?
da websites provide a ballpark of prices but I think a fist full of cash IRL gets the best price
not many prices on there, their insta:

lirys is in Tampa

Uverly is NYC but IDK if any1 has bought from them

Traxnyc is in the diamond district

there are others I am surely missing

Back
Top Bottom