**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I always thought it was bad business and Shady to not even give basic details to a question and just say “DM” for info off of the most basic questions to even see if someone even wants to DM you for more info.

10k stoneless version small piece weigh around 23 grams price for NT special $2250

Attachments

• 860FE3E9-E3F5-4DC3-B7F9-6C40BC6ED072.jpeg
    860FE3E9-E3F5-4DC3-B7F9-6C40BC6ED072.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 192
I always thought it was bad business and Shady to not even give basic details to a question and just say “DM” for info off of the most basic questions to even see if someone even wants to DM you for more info.
Pricing depends on what you get the type of gold and stone type

I’ve had one if and co full size (sold)
If and co mini diamond eyes (sold)
Icebox baby Kanye enamel (sold)
Icebox mini fully iced out (still have it)
Tito

When it comes to the price of a 14k yellow gold Cuban chain 10mm 180 g, how much should I expect to pay for labor on top of the price per gold? Jewelers in Boston are charging $45 per gram for similar chains which is crazy.

Leon is consistently the lowest I’ve seen. They were charging around $39/G for some in store only 14k stuff recently and around $41/G for shipped items. I always use them as a gauge. Idk what spot is right now but we weren’t too far off from $45/G that long ago. Hell Reys was charging I think $49/G this past summer, I stopped checking for them altogether. I would check out spot and add $5-10/G to that for labor/markup

Leon is consistently the lowest I’ve seen. They were charging around $39/G for some in store only 14k stuff recently and around $41/G for shipped items. I always use them as a gauge. Idk what spot is right now but we weren’t too far off from $45/G that long ago. Hell Reys was charging I think $49/G this past summer, I stopped checking for them altogether. I would check out spot and add $5-10 to that for labor/markup
Just got a quote from Reys. 58 gram Cuban bracelet at $2900. And they're booked out until April.

Back
Top Bottom