**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

does 2 Chainz rock their Jesus piece? He has a completely iced out white gold/platinum Jesus in da Jacob mold
2022-02-19_231013.png

I never liked the Jesus pieces completely covered in diamonds but this piece looks kinda :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
when i got my benz piece done i was getting quotes from shyne and golden sun...dont remember the price from shyne but their lead time was mad long so it was a turn off... im curious to know how my pendant would look if i went with them instead... i like golden sun work but i felt they were taxing as far as what i got weight wise and the amount of diamonds... the funny thing is my jesus piece from ifandco was smaller and heavier but cheaper if that makes any sense lol

I’ve never had an issue with georgegetsitdone ! I sent him the money. He sent me the piece. Pictures of the process, all messages were replied to within minutes of sending them ! Even called me to make sure I got the piece and everything was good with shipping. I’m going to be buying another piece from him before summer. I’d recommend him to anyone.
Exactly what I needed to hear. I reached out to him on a piece I want but was trying to find feedback on him but couldn’t find much. Glookin!

The new iteration of the Roc-A-Fella chain (affiliated with Roc Nation) is mostly designed by Ben Baller, who explains that the standard begins at $50,000, but quickly rises into the six figures with various colorways in gold and a high quality of VVS2 diamonds. Even if money is no object, it’s a strict velvet rope. The jeweler reveals that someone asks him at least weekly to make a chain. No dice. The entry process is a black box. “The only thing I can say that’s true, is that the rules have changed, and I don’t think any of the chairmen should be talking about what the process is,” says Burke.

As my previous post said before I showed this guy the cad on video and renders. I can easily made the guy a wax to show him in person all he had to do was show real interest by putting down a deposit. He is just a time waster and looking to bring people down to his level.

As far as anyone else that has a problem with me, I sincerely do not understand what is your issue. If you don’t like something I made or how presented something speak like an adult and address. I am always open to constructive criticism if it can help harbor growth.
Man bro you kninda got off on the wrong foot with the jp rollout. But that’s BEEN over with and you actually been a good contributor.
All the hate now is just people following the trend of being rude to you. Lame but there have been many befor you during my nt yrs. Dont even acknowledge em. Just keep doing you and progressing. They’ll still be here commenting and complaining about stuff that has no bearing on their reality.

Been looking to upgrade from my 10mm 26' 14k to a 12mm 24". Hit Reys to see what an upgrade was looking like since I bought from them originally back when - a little more than I thought so I'm going to keep looking.

For anyone wondering I was told they're booked until June, and got quoted 48/g for 14k.

Last edited:
Man bro you kninda got off on the wrong foot with the jp rollout. But that’s BEEN over with and you actually been a good contributor.
All the hate now is just people following the trend of being rude to you. Lame but there have been many befor you during my nt yrs. Dont even acknowledge em. Just keep doing you and progressing. They’ll still be here commenting and complaining about stuff that has no bearing on their reality.
Hey I appreciate it. The JP rollout was stifled partly in part of me looking to collab with Bigs people and they just drag their feet. So for that I sincerely apologize. I just wanted to add value

Been looking to upgrade from my 10mm 26' 14k to a 12mm 24". Hit Reys to see what an upgrade was looking like since I bought from them originally back when - a little more than I thought so I'm going to keep looking.

For anyone wondering I was told they're booked until June, and got quoted 48/g for 14k.
so he wants you to wait 4 months before he even starts your order and overcharging? he must be coming in here and reading all the high praise because dude is really feeling himself.

how do you guys contact him? I DM'ed him before but he didnt reply.
I DM'ed him and he replied. If he didn't reply the first time, try to reach out again.

Thinking about getting another cuban but may go up to 12mm. Also interested in getting a franco 5mm. Just not certain what I should be paying per gram for one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom