**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I have a 22kt Cuban that I want to sell to prob get something bigger in 14kt or 18kt. What’s the best way to go about getting this done?

What do you guys think a good price for a 7mm 24 inch cuban, about 92 grams is?

this is the chain I have except it's 89 grams and I copped in 2016 so my price at that time is prally much less compared to today.... I did ask Leon last February and he said 38 a gram but that was last year though

Anyone ever been to Leon’s or Rey’s in person?
Been in Leons Reys and Daniels and Leon definately had tht thocka on deck but it was a short pump! They aint crazy far from each other. Daniel did $41g last year march/april

ED0B9573-6534-4CD0-B024-88D8074FEB36.png

Anybody ever fw them?

Rey really talking about June for new orders and even said they might not be taking anymore orders soon

^I bought some little cheap cuban from them just to throw on a small pendant. However it came from a jeweler in NY so I can’t speak on the stuff they make in house. But the shop itself is legit.

^I bought some little cheap cuban from them just to throw on a small pendant. However it came from a jeweler in NY so I can’t speak on the stuff they make in house. But the shop itself is legit.
I watch their story daily their links be looking tight, I’ve only ever bought from Rey’s. Thought about giving Leon’s a try his reviews be kinda mixy though. The wait with Rey just be so crazy, even my first Cuban took 3 or 4 months

I watch their story daily their links be looking tight, I’ve only ever bought from Rey’s. Thought about giving Leon’s a try his reviews be kinda mixy though. The wait with Rey just be so crazy, even my first Cuban took 3 or 4 months
I feel you. Another alternative is limaxi

And maybe some NTers that live in Rhode Island or Massachusetts that are local can go peep some of their work in person.

Last edited:
I feel you. Another alternative is limaxi

And maybe some NTers that live in Rhode Island or Massachusetts that are local can go peep some of their work in person.
If anybody out in RI, please swing by for us all to know lol.

I forgot about Limaxi.

Anybody ever heard of josephdajeweler or alexthejeweler out of Miami? One of my homies got a nice Cuban from Alex

Last edited:
Rey really talking about June for new orders and even said they might not be taking anymore orders soon

man it goes by quick af, and it gives you time to pay in portions too, dont gotta come out the pocket all at once, I know hes had a few health issues, so if you want one from him should prolly put your name on that list

Back
Top Bottom