**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Somebody already said it but you gotta be super specific about what you want and don’t want if you’re ordering from Leon. Otherwise they’ll probably send you something premade.

One of the better angel pendants I've seen but the jump ring bail kills it for me. If that would have been a Jacob 'hidden' bail I would have copped yesterday.
Yeah, I would’ve gotten that one instead of the one I just bought. Didn’t for the same reason, my hopes is they do another limited run, similar, but with the hidden bale. Angels are supposed to fly

Y’all do know that jewlers can change the bale to be hidden rAh? Any decent goldsmith/jewler can do it….. ijs

yea f that, i aint gonna pay for the angel then pay again for work on it :lol:
but i agree that is an option lol
Bro it should be of no cost tho. I’m just saying. If heads dig the cherub that much n the bale is the difference in not getting it the jewler can craft it to the buyers specific. Most Jewlery is custom work and can be catered to ur taste. (Paws).
A closed mouth won’t get fed. ⏸

Twizzler cubans and mismatching colors from leons but yet people in here keep buying from them?
One person was talking them up so much papi this papi that papi prices and a lot of dudes are sheep they just follow ....

props to Rey's and Golden Sun who I'm sure if they get mentioned in here or not.

Bro it should be of no cost tho. I’m just saying. If heads dig the cherub that much n the bale is the difference in not getting it the jewler can craft it to the buyers specific. Most Jewlery is custom work and can be catered to ur taste. (Paws).
A closed mouth won’t get fed. ⏸
That’s a limited piece. They made a limited run, and they all had the same bale. So those weren’t custom made upon order. They sold out of the big one already, and I already copped my angel so I’m Gucci. But they still ALMOST nailed it. And didn’t

y'all really be letting that blue background and ring light go to y'all heads. talking about twizzler cubans, if my memory serves me correct Reys was the one who gave a nter the cuban link with a hole in it, i didn't hear y'all talking about superior craftsmanship then. and when dude reached out to Norma to get the situation remedied and she told him to "beat it" i didn't hear y'all talking about how amazing the customer service was.
some of y'all really need to relax!

Not sure who mention Pawtucket pawn but they got some decent deals on their IG today want to grab a rope from them

Every week they get a shipment of ropes. Their 4-6mm ropes are always around $45 a gram. They’re definitely the cheapest around.

One person was talking them up so much papi this papi that papi prices and a lot of dudes are sheep they just follow ....

props to Rey's and Golden Sun who I'm sure if they get mentioned in here or not.
Who you talking about? Put a name on it. It’s a few dudes in here that are satisfied with their purchase from Leon so you gotta be specific.

out of all the complainants the hole in the cuban necklace from reys and they didnt want to fix it has to be the worst...easy fix or not who would want a brand new chain with a hole in it?

That’s a limited piece. They made a limited run, and they all had the same bale. So those weren’t custom made upon order. They sold out of the big one already, and I already copped my angel so I’m Gucci. But they still ALMOST nailed it. And didn’t
There is no way that those cherubs are a 1 n done run or limited run. I’m sure the cad mold is worth more than to just throw away. Anything can be done for the right price to.
I don’t want people to think that jewlers are just selling stuff in the showcase. They can create what u want u just gotta express what u want.

Next chain purchase will be this 18 inch rope or one like it...

20220309_135139.jpg

Gonna upgrade my earring first, and I need to take care of some other business first.

I
There is no way that those cherubs are a 1 n done run or limited run. I’m sure the cad mold is worth more than to just throw away. Anything can be done for the right price to.
I don’t want people to think that jewlers are just selling stuff in the showcase. They can create what u want u just gotta express what u want.
1E49D13B-5F6C-47A8-AFB4-A617B031478F.png
I mean, unless I’m seeing and hearing things. That’s literally what they are. And the two biggest sizes are already sold out

I

1E49D13B-5F6C-47A8-AFB4-A617B031478F.png
I mean, unless I’m seeing and hearing things. That’s literally what they are. And the two biggest sizes are already sold out
Just checked out their site. Kinda like jacoje and a online shop. I get what ur saying about the limited run stuff. These guys are more like sales men than anything. But if u really wanted it u could def mod it to ur likings. It would be cheap to. Look at Ninja with his bale moded for the low. Ijs if that cherub is the ONE minus the bale I would strike n get it moded. 2 racks ain’t bad and his shop looks decent.

Back
Top Bottom