**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

well don't forget that the jump ring would halve to be removed. very simple modification, I think they do stuff like that w/laser beams these days but I could see where it could be difficult to find sum1 who would even do this. agree that it'd look much better w/secret bail.

latest pick ups.

nothing crazy.

Attachments

• 20211105_135048.jpg
    20211105_135048.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 1,446
What’s the general consensus regarding Hermès/Odin links? I saw some on Jacoje, but not sure what others have to say regarding his reputation and quality.

As a European, I’m looking for a chain which I can wear with a cross and/or other pendant lol. I just don’t want to follow the same path of figaro/curb/mariner.

If anyone could recommend some reputable jewelers, that’d be great. I’m located an hour away from NYC.

What’s the general consensus regarding Hermès/Odin links? I saw some on Jacoje, but not sure what others have to say regarding his reputation and quality.

As a European, I’m looking for a chain which I can wear with a cross and/or other pendant lol. I just don’t want to follow the same path of figaro/curb/mariner.

If anyone could recommend some reputable jewelers, that’d be great. I’m located an hour away from NYC.
I love My Franco’s from jacoje . Solid, beautiful Italian chains. I wear mine every day, and I clean them at least once a week (just with dish soap and water) and they hold up as they should. He’s good on customer service too, emails always open for questions. He always got back to me quickly. Definitely recommend jacoje

Reputable and nyc is like oil and water, it just doesn't go well together. this thread has someone putting Cz in pendants and trying to pass them off as VS stones. just imagine what they would do to you down in the district? i would say stay away from the shady cats and deal with someone who does good work. treasures looks great the more i look at their work.

Last edited:
Reputable and nyc is like oil and water, it just doesn't go well together. this thread has someone putting Cz in pendants and trying to pass them off as VS stones. just imagine what they would do to you down in the district? i would say stay away from the shady cats and deal with someone who does good work. treasures looks great the more i look at their work.
Yeah, I know what you mean lol. I actually been there and if you don’t know your **** on diamonds, gold, etc. they will scam the **** outta you. Thank God I knew what I wanted.

Do you mind sharing the Treasures jeweler?

Jacoje Day coming up Sunday and I’m contemplating buying a chain.

Any thoughts on buying gold right now? Seems like it might be bad timing with the recent increase in price

Back
Top Bottom