**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ok guys, looking for advice for a friend who’s in the market for a BIG cuban (1,000-1,200 grams) I’ve been following this thread for years and wanted to help steer him in the right direction. He’s still settling on length/width specs, I think the plan is to decide on length first and let the width work itself out from there. I’m planning on reaching out to the regular’s (Rey’s, Daniel’s, Limaxi) for quotes, then flying down to Florida to make the actual purchase. I know everyone has their favorite jewelers, and it’s kinda subjective, but I had a couple generic questions, is there anyone else I should check with? How is everyone delivering payment for purchases like this? Duffel bags? Wire transfers? Credit cards? My man’s a “points” guy so he hopes to put it on a CC (willing to eat the fee) Obviously we’re gonna take it to a local jeweler for an XRF verification, but are can he expect one from whoever he purchases from? Anything else to consider here, or advice for him? I believe Rey’s has a pretty big lead time and his prices are a bit higher. Thanks in advance for any help! I’ll be sure to share once it’s purchased.
Since they're all close in price and quality.. wht I did was use them against each other. Make sure they know ur shipping with all of the ones u named..that'll get u the best price

I went with Daniels for my bracelet so I could get points on my CC as well. But I think at that price level cash would be better
But then again you’d also get a bunch of points for a huge purchase like that 🤔 you could get a free vacation with those points earned.. just gotta figure out what the math says

9AC3CB1C-1E59-46F2-96C4-CFCFAF304E01.png

I’ll try to cut down on them it’s just I get so many ppl wanting different variations of JP I figure I let you guys see. All love tho you have an amazing setup
i think the big one came out really well. some of your pieces i find my own personal variances i can pick on, but this one to me is one of your best ones yet. i already have a white Jesus piece, but thought this would be great in yellow gold. somthing i would look back to in the future as i want to limit these kinds of purchases for the time being to go all in on a car. i feel like you and maxair (probably getting the name wrong) are making some nice things.

I can't hear the audio on that 9999 gold post, what is a good insta viewer these days? I used to always use webstagram, all the modern instagram viewers I check out don't show comments lately. most of em barely show the uploader comments/description on posts they just have direct links to the pic/video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom