**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Untitled-1.jpg
That’s fire. Specs and who made it ?

good design on the Jesus on the previous page but I don't like the finish that much, not sure what I would do differently but I like high polish here & there. ends up looking like a piece of jewelry that looks better on a leather or fabric necklace IMO like ladies jewelry. none wrong if you can pull that off tho.

In case anyone wants to have have one made for themselves.
LOL@ this jeweler acting like he “made” this
lol so true! But I guess almost every jeweler is always running their mouth. I was just watching the Ice Cold Youtube series last night, the way Ben Baller talks about jewellery is :lol::lol:
I like what Trax is doing tho (in terms of marketing) very informative and less aggressive

used to always see that dude at my barber shop in Jamaica ave. Few of the people that work with him is from the old hood, he def hooked up people.

Wanting to upgrade my wife to a 2 carat diamond for her weddin' ring. Any suggestions on where to get a loose stone?

I know frequent posts of JP in this thread is a touchy subject but I had to give a shout out to George. Tasked him with the job of recreating one of the 04-05 Kanye enamel style pieces and I am very impressed and happy with how it came out. The process was smooth. He was very open to suggestions on improvements to the mold that I wanted to make and overall pleasant to work with. Def plan to do business with him in the future.
1661873163106.jpeg

I know frequent posts of JP in this thread is a touchy subject but I had to give a shout out to George. Tasked him with the job of recreating one of the 04-05 Kanye enamel style pieces and I am very impressed and happy with how it came out. The process was smooth. He was very open to suggestions on improvements to the mold that I wanted to make and overall pleasant to work with. Def plan to do business with him in the future.
1661873163106.jpeg
This thread was literally built off Cubans and Jesus Pieces. Keep ‘em comin :pimp::pimp:
Silver? Gold? Diamonds? Moissanite? Glass?

1661873163106.jpeg
Looks gorgeous!! Damn

Back
Top Bottom