**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Havent posted in almost 4 years, goddam time flies. I traded my two 60 and 90 gram chains to this 150 gram chain. Its 22 inches and about 10mm. Perfect size for a daily wear for me. Im looking for a big Jesus piece now but I wanna buy it from Europe and havent found any yet.
8FD6066C-6F53-4A40-BB88-4496DF58ACDF.jpeg

anyone have any David Yurman chain bracelets? i'm thinking about getting this one, but i'd like to hear some reviews if there are any.
DY_curb_chain_with_pave.jpg

So what kind of reviews are you after? You have DY jewelry and as you’ve noticed it’s a simple curb chain… it is overpriced but if you like the brand, buy it.

a titanium ring isnt exactly the same as a black diamond bracelet, so its not really comparable. other than it being "overpriced" is the quality good, has it fallen apart after a year, etc.

Been seeing more of these chunky Franco chains show up lately, these pics are TA jewelery and Loyalty Jewelers respectively. Surely we will see one of these get the complete pavé treatment soon.

Attachments

• A2E04400-088D-411A-BD6D-92E9261804E5.jpeg
    A2E04400-088D-411A-BD6D-92E9261804E5.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • BEA9BD15-C875-4D54-9442-0EA5C3D0CE72.png
    BEA9BD15-C875-4D54-9442-0EA5C3D0CE72.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,863

Posted in here recently for some advice on helping a friend purchase a big cuban. Well, it’s done! 1,227 grams, 14kt, 27”, and 20 mm.
Contacted Rey’s, Daniel’s, and Leon’s.
Rey’s quoted $48/gram with a December delivery date.
Daniel’s quoted $40.50/gram with an 11 week lead time.
Leon’s quoted $38 a gram with a couple days lead time.
For the hell of it, we also visited several Philly jewelers, including Shyne, and they were quoting +/- $55 a gram.
Flew down to Leon’s with my boy, and he made the purchase in person. Took about a week to complete, with the Labor Day holiday. Leon was a pleasure to deal with, the chain looks beautiful. Can’t wait to see it in person. I’ll post an “on neck” pic when I meet up with my man.
Thanks again to my Niketalk jewelry brethren, if it wasn’t for y’all, and everything I’ve learned from this thread, he definitely wouldn’t have gotten such a good deal.

Posted in here recently for some advice on helping a friend purchase a big cuban. Well, it’s done! 1,227 grams, 14kt, 27”, and 20 mm.
Contacted Rey’s, Daniel’s, and Leon’s.
Rey’s quoted $48/gram with a December delivery date.
Daniel’s quoted $40.50/gram with an 11 week lead time.
Leon’s quoted $38 a gram with a couple days lead time.
For the hell of it, we also visited several Philly jewelers, including Shyne, and they were quoting +/- $55 a gram.
Flew down to Leon’s with my boy, and he made the purchase in person. Took about a week to complete, with the Labor Day holiday. Leon was a pleasure to deal with, the chain looks beautiful. Can’t wait to see it in person. I’ll post an “on neck” pic when I meet up with my man.
Thanks again to my Niketalk jewelry brethren, if it wasn’t for y’all, and everything I’ve learned from this thread, he definitely wouldn’t have gotten such a good deal.

*tucks chain inside shirt*

Back
Top Bottom