**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Freshly cleaned.

Jacoje 4mm Heavy Link, custom pendant from Mile High Jewelers (Denver)

6mm Cuban from DJI, Baby JP from IF&Co

Attachments

• 157528C5-0815-43C9-B48B-23376753925E.jpeg
    157528C5-0815-43C9-B48B-23376753925E.jpeg
    743.5 KB · Views: 1,572
Last edited:
I noticed that Pawntucket had a mini sized JP for sale. Really nice price but by the time I got around to enquiring it was sold. It wasn't a bad mold at all.

Listen I am open to constructive criticism in order to make a better product if the piece is not your cup of tea or see an area that can be improved I am all ears
i have nothing bad to say about it, everyone is sitting back waiting for me to say something negative. i honestly think it looks good, my only complaint would be that i want to see how it looks with Diamonds.
keep doing your thing!

Last edited:
i have nothing bad to say about it, everyone is sitting back waiting for me to say something negative. i honestly think it looks good, my only complaint would be that i want to see how it looks with Diamonds.
keep doing your thing!
Well I wanna say I def appreciate your feedback since you have great taste in JP but thank you as soon as I have a diamond piece I will def tag you bro

Listen I am open to constructive criticism in order to make a better product if the piece is not your cup of tea or see an area that can be improved I am all ears
Only thing im not a fan of, is how the top is, its like slightly pointed, id like more rounded. Then were the loop attaches to the dome, looks to small

Back
Top Bottom