**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 7.24.18 PM.png

:lol:

I am trying to buy a cuban link bracelet from Leon's and when I think the deals been made he says he needs to charge 10% on top for paypal fees...I didn't pay any fees for my chain, plus isn't it just a flat 3% for transactions for goods and services?

Am I wrong here and if not, how do I get them to see the light? (I'd prefer to have my jewelry all from the same maker)

For ref they want 45 a gram before the 10%, so damn near 50 a gram afterwards.

Last edited:
I am trying to buy a cuban link bracelet from Leon's and when I think the deals been made he says he needs to charge 10% on top for paypal fees...I didn't pay any fees for my chain, plus isn't it just a flat 3% for transactions for goods and services?

Am I wrong here and if not, how do I get them to see the light? (I'd prefer to have my jewelry all from the same maker)

For ref they want 45 a gram before the 10%, so damn near 50 a gram afterwards.
ask em if they take zelle 🤷🏽‍♂️

Piece on the far left is 🔥what is it exactly?
I believe its the below, my Cuban homie said they pray to her for safe travels from Cuba to the U.S by boat.

Been on this wave for a long time now. Used to get killed on NT for this stance.

Some people seem to think it's actually cool to knowingly overpay for something thinking it makes them look like they doing good.
they pretty much called me broke in here because i showed a moissanite tennis bracelet i had got. Talking about this thread for real jewelry not fakes :lol:

Agree with above statements. Call me traditional but i want my jewelry to be the same jewelry they been calling for centuries. Rather save up my $$ and get me real diamonds and real gold. Y’all can have them moiss and gold-plated chains. Want something that holds real value and can pass on to my kids someday

Once I get all the stuff I need for the crib I want to get a tennis chain next with a cross pendant... But that will be in a few years... Im good on jewelry for now

Speaking of passing jewelry to your kids... My pops gave me his 80s date just for my birthday a few years ago... Got it polished and it looks like brand new

Back
Top Bottom