**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2409CB5F-9830-46BF-B9F2-D28782363966.jpeg

Team moissanite!!
That Jesus piece is 🔥. Is it from George?

If anyone need a 6mm Miami Cuban Link Chain 22" Solid 14k. 71.4 Grams for $3000 shipped let me know, never worn, also have receipt.

7E0189F2-18C1-4404-AD58-B153C301AE01.jpeg

A7A671FE-946E-4245-8FF7-278278408167.jpeg
7mm is a good entry point for anyone that is looking to get into cubans. Thats what i first got and now im at a 12mm. GLWS

comparing moiss to plated gold it makes no sense.

but if you are 100000% sure your diamonds are all real, no moiss in the mix....well, good on you.

A lot of cats rocking moiss without even knowing...probably reassured by the price they paid. I think even DeBeers f@ked up a few things.

any NY grill spots you guys would recommend? I never got one when I lived out there, but I got a family member wanting a tooth done, lmk 🙏🏼

comparing moiss to plated gold it makes no sense.

but if you are 100000% sure your diamonds are all real, no moiss in the mix....well, good on you.

A lot of cats rocking moiss without even knowing...probably reassured by the price they paid. I think even DeBeers f@ked up a few things.
watch the new movie on Nothing Last Forever apparently they working on lab grown stones that pass all testers to detect labs. Nothing surprises me when it comes to China and India if they can make more money they will find a way

After buying my fiancés engagement ring 2 years ago, and going with real diamonds, I’ve been seeing a lot more talk about lab created diamonds.

With the Moiss/gold plated discussions, how do y’all feel about lab created diamonds Vs real diamonds? Avoiding overpriced stones and obtaining essentially the same thing without the possibility of them being from conflict and at a fraction of the cost.

After buying my fiancés engagement ring 2 years ago, and going with real diamonds, I’ve been seeing a lot more talk about lab created diamonds.

With the Moiss/gold plated discussions, how do y’all feel about lab created diamonds Vs real diamonds? Avoiding overpriced stones and obtaining essentially the same thing without the possibility of them being from conflict and at a fraction of the cost.
I personally don’t care about the difference between lab vs natural. From what I understand, they’re both the same composition anyway. Prices have gone up within the last few years so very curious to see how consumers react.

Lab / real are the same thing just pressed in a shorter amount of time due to science. Saying natural diamonds are better than lab diamonds is like saying a vinyl record is better than an MP3.

Technology has advanced us as a society in so many ways so it’s baffling that it doesn’t take for all walks of life.

Like imagine if basketball shoe tech was still Jordan 4 tech. Have you played in 4s?! As a mattter of fact can you rock 4s all day without them hurting?

I started watching that doc but was pretty lit so i need to restart it but that little Jew guy at the beginning was hella mad about lab diamonds.

Diamonds aren’t precious stones if you want to take it there. Look back at jeweles from royalty and stuff passes down. It’s made up of rubies and emeralds. Diamonds are plentiful just that de beers manufactured scarcity. Ask yourself why CANT you find a de beers store?

Moissanite a different story. Lab created but vastly different. As far as shine goes stuff from 10-15 years ago pales to what’s available now.

Lab / real are the same thing just pressed in a shorter amount of time due to science. Saying natural diamonds are better than lab diamonds is like saying a vinyl record is better than an MP3.

Technology has advanced us as a society in so many ways so it’s baffling that it doesn’t take for all walks of life.

Like imagine if basketball shoe tech was still Jordan 4 tech. Have you played in 4s?! As a mattter of fact can you rock 4s all day without them hurting?

I started watching that doc but was pretty lit so i need to restart it but that little Jew guy at the beginning was hella mad about lab diamonds.

Diamonds aren’t precious stones if you want to take it there. Look back at jeweles from royalty and stuff passes down. It’s made up of rubies and emeralds. Diamonds are plentiful just that de beers manufactured scarcity. Ask yourself why CANT you find a de beers store?

Moissanite a different story. Lab created but vastly different. As far as shine goes stuff from 10-15 years ago pales to what’s available now.
There's a De Beers store in Beverly Hills.

little Jew guy
:wow:

I would think most of us in here know the diamond industry been grimey. Most of these run of mill jewelers know folks not coming into they store wit high quality diamond testers. Or even asking about the specs of what they looking at. Jus the price and if the piece hits in the light.
I’m all for lab diamonds tho.

Sometimes that Pawtucket / jewelry spot team has a solid deal but as others have posted they def raised prices.

The thing they’re kinda solid at seems to be watch pricing since they typically move the hotter Rolex models quickly (even with market pullback)

Back
Top Bottom