**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

There are pictures in the auction but you never know if they are of the actual piece. He has pics that have been posted up on here of Celebs with a jesus pieceon. There shot with a digital cam that could be the piece but then again those could just be pics taken in a shop with the piece on. Because he can never comethrough with any more pics its always the same ones. And I for one am not gonna drop 900 to find out.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

$900 sounds a bit low, even for moissonite. Unless the metal is worthless.
exactly- that plus the fact that he seems to be posting another one just says hes running a lil scam-

guess we'll never know unless a NTer was the winner one of the auctions

Well he said dudes keep flaking. Not that I blame them. But Im pretty sure it is the same piece the last 3 times. The other one he was talking about was ayellow gold with yellow sapphires that was up on ebay almost a month ago. But it was sold under another ebay name I cant remember so I got no ifo on that one.

There is somebody that is going to cop that Jesus on EBay. Somebody will gamble and lose big time!!!!!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea the person actually has decent feedback too. A sucker may have been born today.
the piece is sold and it is white gold like it was said 20,000 times
laugh.gif
. I bought some other jewelry items from that seller before that were more then that Jacob Jesus and actually met up with him, real cool dude. Itshim and someone else who run the ebay so one of them dudes dont know what they are talking bout or is confused. Im sure it was several G's he sold it forbut it still coulda been a come up for one of yall for the Jacob Jesus finally like the last time that other seller posted his, but dudes never learn on here
laugh.gif
.dudes slept...

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Info on that pink cardigan Kanye's wearing on the previous page?

Jeremy Scott.
Good %#@.

I though tthey only made that JS Cardigan for the females though
laugh.gif

l_dff8b3a5cf4d0f4b7e7bbf87cb121b48.jpg
nerd.gif
Info on where to cop
nerd.gif

Jacket or the chick.
Neither.

is there more info on Nigo's grill? I heard its his regular teeth with diamond in it

I've always wanted to see Monica's tooth with the diamond set in it

Question: Can anyone Direct me or give me info on what size is drew goodens chain.. in MM and Length. Or give me measurements of a good/decent size.

Back
Top Bottom