**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not so much into diamonds (maybe because i'm not ballin' enough yet), but I did scoop up a new watch. I picked up a Breitling SuperoceanSteelfish and snapped some quick pics with my IWC. Enjoy!

1zyg0v9.jpg

6dx2sh.jpg

np3rco.jpg

2r54ugx.jpg

33lm1rt.jpg

Originally Posted by hiphawpdrunkie

I'm not so much into diamonds (maybe because i'm not ballin' enough yet), but I did scoop up a new watch. I picked up a Breitling Superocean Steelfish and snapped some quick pics with my IWC. Enjoy!

1zyg0v9.jpg

6dx2sh.jpg

np3rco.jpg

2r54ugx.jpg

33lm1rt.jpg
very very nice man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how much was that?

i picked up the breitling for pretty cheap... i think the retail is $3250 and i got it off timezone in mint condition (no scratches or anything) for less thanhalf that.

i was looking at the superocean chrono and it's only 42mm and wears even smaller... if i were to get a breitling chrono, it would probably be the chronoavenger, but i think i've got the breitling bug outta my system... now i got to save up for a iwc 7-day portugese

iwc6889do8.jpg

055246883bb9250f3afa4777815180de30b52d.gif

- Like Diddy and Shyne -
roll.gif

^ Good showing on the new Breit, I would of went for the Chronograph Heritage though.

Originally Posted by hiphawpdrunkie

i was looking at the superocean chrono and it's only 42mm and wears even smaller... if i were to get a breitling chrono, it would probably be the chrono avenger, but i think i've got the breitling bug outta my system... now i got to save up for a iwc 7-day portugese

nice pickup - i havent seen the sf in person but what do you mean it "wears smaller" i have the SO chrono and from the looks of the pix its much"thicker" havent looked at the stats tho - the SA on the other hand is a monster but looks kinda silly on my wrist
pimp.gif

^ exactly... i couldn't go for the SA either. well the SO chrono is 42mm and the SO steelfish is 44mm. both, however, look smaller because the glass isrelatively small. on the wrist, my iwc, which is 42mm seems bigger because the face is nearly all glass with very little bezel.

piece looks good LAX but something isn't right... maybe its the lighting but the piece almost looks dull

Camera phone pic doesn't do justice and oh I have that enamel Jesus too 14k

i saw really doe from GOOD music in the club this weekend..sons jesus piece was cold as hell..no i didnt take any pics

Back
Top Bottom