**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Something about that Lloyd Banks pic isn't right.

word he lookin mad AYO in that pic.. ross's team would have a field day photoshoppin that pic
maybe bc he switched his steez from baggy to fitted?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

main.php
Sup my hats blown out at the top
roll.gif
pretty dope belt though...is it real?!?
nerd.gif

What's good with this setup Hova's been wearing lately? It's like thick Black Beads but there really not, !@*% shines in a lot of his pics whichleads me to believe it's a Black Diamond setup? !@*% is nuts.

3488711808dedf4d90f3o.jpg

3487897405898f3be7c9o.jpg

34879001953b54aa1955o.jpg

jayandb.jpg

64.jpg

Because of Birdman I have to teach my child that Life is Definitely not fair ...

BTW is there ANYONE in the industry that is seeing this guy in the jewelry game?

my jewelry.
both are 22 karats.
the necklace has been in my family for a minute. it was bought some where in the middle east.
my bracelet was my 18th bday present bought while on vacation in the motherland of india.
(necklace w/ cross = 27 grams, bracelet = 33 grams if anyone cares)

2vrvfrr.jpg

jpwjua.jpg

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

my jewelry.
both are 22 karats.
the necklace has been in my family for a minute. it was bought some where in the middle east.
my bracelet was my 18th bday present bought while on vacation in the motherland of india.

2vrvfrr.jpg

jpwjua.jpg
Nice set, especially the bracelet.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

im sure most if not all of baby's stuff is real. hes got A LOT of money.

I don't think most of that is real and I don't think he has as much money as you may think.

No way in hell he's rocking two 15ct studs in his ears.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

my jewelry.
both are 22 karats.

2vrvfrr.jpg

jpwjua.jpg
Nice set, especially the bracelet.

thanks fam, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I care are you selling it?LOL

not sure if you're talking to me but if so nah, i'm planning to keep my bracelet for a hot minute, pass it on to my children and they do the samehopefully. thanks for the interest though IF you were talking to me
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom