**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ab2wlc.jpg

i might could mess with these in all black x suede

be the poor man kanyes

timb boots is higher then these joints.. don't get it twisted... they comfy as hell too, supra knows how to make a comfortable/fashionable #!# shoe
wink.gif

WHO'S IN THE "A"? OR HTOWN THIS WEEK?
wink.gif

go check out strivers row ben. thats jason geters new spot. there official grand opening is weds so thurs should be crazy also

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

l_77dc4a6f70a36e782961f953f6fe9b45.jpg
roll.gif
days of the starchy archies. had to take them joints tothe cleaners then come home, stay-flo em, then iron over em again. and dont even care about the upper part. upper part be all wrinkled. long as the legs israzor sharp and cardboard hard...doing it you were

and the platinum fubu fad. and them big belt buckles
roll.gif
good ol H town

Got a question guys. I have a rosary all black that holds sentimental value and I'm planning to keep forever and I want to do a some more just to make itmore proper. The cross on it is flat and the piece before the cross is black and I want to ice it out with black diamonds. Now its only going to cover aboutmaybe a total of 2 inches.

The question I have for you guys is about how much is this going to run.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Got a question guys. I have a rosary all black that holds sentimental value and I'm planning to keep forever and I want to do a some more just to make it more proper. The cross on it is flat and the piece before the cross is black and I want to ice it out with black diamonds. Now its only going to cover about maybe a total of 2 inches.

The question I have for you guys is about how much is this going to run.
i did something kinda similar...bought the reg rosary...put diamonds on the cross - and planning on swapping out the middle connector piece aswell-

i hit Focus and got a real good quote on it- black diamonds might even be cheaper...shoot them a PM -

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Does anyone have a picture and / or possible info on Fab's Hebrew letter chai chain in the Rockin That Thang (Remix) video? He has it on with the Stevphen Sprouse Louis Vuitton shirt.

0:39. Thanks.

f9a26c94ca7872b12400d26c9a50bf09a9fbd81d.pjpg

Thats the piece
smile.gif

Made by Jacob, just under 6 carats

Thanks! I'm going to have to start saving now. Kinda funny Fab is rocking the Jewish piece, ice is ice though.

loonyrobert wrote:

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we gonna get dumb in the south this week!
awwwwwwwready

damn that pic of thugga in the og droptop lac is hard.

if you in houston on wed, holla at me,
thurs in atl, holla at me....

I might goto johnny dangs store if I have time and tell him in person he foul for stealing my pics and using cz's and advertising CZ prices!
rumdec.jpg

ab2wlc.jpg

Def need footage of this if it goes down.
roll.gif

I heard that Johnny Dang was awarded the rank of Shodan in Aikido. I wouldn't mess with him.

Damn Juelz, why he be lettin corny lookin dudes rock that chain. I would never take that joint off, *!@$ is just so nice, and brolic.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn Juelz, why he be lettin corny lookin dudes rock that chain. I would never take that joint off, *!@$ is just so nice, and brolic.

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Does anyone have a picture and / or possible info on Fab's Hebrew letter chai chain in the Rockin That Thang (Remix) video? He has it on with the Stevphen Sprouse Louis Vuitton shirt.

0:39. Thanks.

f9a26c94ca7872b12400d26c9a50bf09a9fbd81d.pjpg

Thats the piece
smile.gif

Made by Jacob, just under 6 carats

Thanks! I'm going to have to start saving now. Kinda funny Fab is rocking the Jewish piece, ice is ice though.

fab is sponsored by aviannes right? most likely this is the piece

P1215_1.jpg

[table][tr][td]
Avianne&Co. Men's Pendant
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Retail Price : [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$ 5,250.00[/font][/font]
Stock:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]P1215[/font]
[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Metal: 14KT Yellow Gold
Length: 1 1/4 Inches (32 mm) - with bale
Width: 1 Inch (25 mm)
Approx.Weight: 9.5 gram
Diamond Information:
Total carat weight: 0.93 Ctw
Shape: Princess
Average color: G/H
Average clarity: SI2/SI3
Setting: Pave
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
on ebay for $1600

cam across it while searching for a basic jesus piece/chain no ice for someone-
nerd.gif

smh.gif
Jermain O'Neal don't play around.

Loving the video updates from Jason of BH

Kingtre: Fab is not sponsored by Aviannes. He is sponsored by David Bling.

In Conclusion......I VOTE THAT IF AND CO SPONSOR NLV !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Kingtre: Fab is not sponsored by Aviannes. He is sponsored by David Bling.

In Conclusion......I VOTE THAT IF AND CO SPONSOR NLV !!!!!!!

ah i see- i was thinking cam i guess- well its still a cheaper option for that nt'er than jacob will be-

yea for some reason i saw the J oneal vid when he posted the Sebastian telfair vid-

that bracelet, chain cross is redic and yea that red setup is silly too... i dont even wanna know the price-

i hope J.O has a lot saved up from that big contract he signed a while back... cuz he aint gonna be seeing that type of money anymore...

Back
Top Bottom