**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

t7h3q0.jpg

2ljhki9.jpg

I literally....
sick.gif
'd

Superb.

Who made that piece BigL?

BigLEscobar: I like the piece BigLEscobar. You went original and understated @ the same time. VS F is always a good look !!!!

Is the Black around the DG letters small Black Diamonds or Black enamel?

Liori Diamonds on 47th made the piece for me....

NLV, the border around the letters I left as just white gold, you can see it clearer in the 2nd pic

Im glad I made a whole new piece instead of just reworking my old joint. The quality of this piece compared to the old one is night and day.....

Next project is the dogtag type piece for my kid and Im working on a pinky ring inspired by the nas one...

so this thread is for people who make jewelery or for people who get pieces done or both?

I don't just post a pic of somebody wearing a chain right?

Originally Posted by hassan16

so this thread is for people who make jewelery or for people who get pieces done or both?

I don't just post a pic of somebody wearing a chain right?
...there are 252 pages...
eyes.gif

you can do both

an BIG LES, beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any chance you checked out my dude at woodbridge center? any comments
nerd.gif

heres some of the old trash avianne had and now there pieces are a bit better but still could be nicer

hands down zahir has the best work in here !
pimp.gif
nh

BIGLES!
devil.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif

THAT THING IS CLEAN!

was in the infamous nyc diamond district for a good hour yesterday..... saddest sight I've ever seen for NYC. no joke. I mean, aviannes was closed too, ona sat? at 1pm? but it was ghost town and just as bad as LA's diamond district or worse. I mean I don't even know what to say it was so sad. David Blinghad nothing really in his display either.... it's lookin sooooo bad down there. jesus.

Always been a fan on NJD's piece. So clean and well executed.

Rick Ross look high as #+$+!!!

Who's the Ja Rule variant? Or is it him?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And I've never seen that SD piece. It's pretty creative I'll give it that. I wouldn't rock it though. Mainly because I wasn't born in/livein/been to SD
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Always been a fan on NJD's piece. So clean and well executed.

Rick Ross look high as #+$+!!!

Who's the Ja Rule variant? Or is it him?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And I've never seen that SD piece. It's pretty creative I'll give it that. I wouldn't rock it though. Mainly because I wasn't born in/live in/been to SD
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought thats Game's brother.

That Ja Rule lookin dude is Big Fase Hunned (sp) Game's Bro. I wanna know wat kinda J's he got on, looks like the 94 1's
nerd.gif

Big Les- (Proof) Good %*%#! (/Proof)

Back
Top Bottom