**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This_ Jesus piece has gotta be one of the biggest mysteries on NT.

roll.gif

pardon the slight OT, but know a lot of you Bay jewelry cats dig ink+piercings too, so......

peep the new shop one of my best homeys is opening in East Oakland THIS Fri, 6/19.

DIVERSE INK
4442 International Blvd (off High St)
Oakland, CA 94601
Phone: (510) 553-TATT (8288)

Website: www.DiverseInk.com (just went active last night, so still work in progress)

FYI, my boy isn't one of the artists (white collar, corporate dude), but he's funding the whole joint & put the shop together. The artists he hasin there aren't claiming to be Mark Mahoneys or Mister Cartoons, but they do have experience and do decent work......5 diff guys w/diffspecializations--portraits, Asian-influence, graffiti, script+fonts+lettering, etc.

anyways, if you're in the neck of the woods, peep game!

Peace

CL

this dude just posted an ad...and not even a jewelry related one
roll.gif

and as far as the LAX thing goes i dont really see the problem- i mean if thats what the person REQUESTED then it is what it is...im pretty sure if you wantedthat mold made in whatever metal x whatever quality stones he can have it done...just a matter of putting up the $$

just like when dudes cop subpar diamonds in flooded pieces-

now if he was tyrna pull the wool over customers eyes thats diff - but why would dude have that info if he was tryna keep it low?

i cant call it- just find it funny thats dudes liked the mold then made a 180
laugh.gif

$600 for 7-8 cts of what? That's what I was thinking.

That doesn't sound right to me.
think its been said that blk diamonds are very inexpensive - still for the labor/size etc he prob just broke even on that piece or made a coupledollars...i dont know his costs tho but it sounds low

Everyone gonna have a jesus now. But how can you knock the man. He got the mold he wanna make as much money as he can from it. If you want yours to be realthen have him make it real. Honestly the black joints are gonna be a fad and will die out by the winter. No one will be rockin black jesus heads (no racist) ina couple months and you may regret buying it at that point. You will see all the ebay Jesus' coming out in black in the next month or so too.

Honestly Im trying to cop a yellow gold joint from him, but I just put up cash on the other piece I just got. I could just cop a plated one for the summerwhile I get my stack right so I can get the real one around Christmas time. And then I would let one of my boys get the plated one (obviously I would let themknow the deal at first).

All im saying is you cant knock the mans hustle. Its not like hes going out telling you its 14K and you go to the jeweler to get it appraised and its silver.He lettin you know up front what it is. But truthfully on the black pieces hes saving you a lot of money because I dont think they gonna be so hot in a couplemonths and you gonna regret droppin cash on it unless your pockets deep like Ye' where you can drop 5,000 on a trend and not care if you ever wear it againin 2 or 3 months.

^^ not to mention silver/plated joints have been on ebay forever - they might not be exact jacob replica molds but 99% of the people in the club or that arelooking at your facebook pix aint gonna know the difference between molds

kayne really is to blame if it becomes a big fad (or credit if your making $ off it) he came with the ceramic joint, then the "rubber looking" joint- basically experimenting with it...before it was all about switching the diamond scheme and going yellow, white or rose-

but back to my og point im pretty sure if you want it made in 14k with vvs stones it can be done

Exactly, the whole silver thing has been going on for a while. And its not the dumbest thing to do to maybe go with a plated piece because of how"cool" its become to jack peoples chains. I had one of the generic 10k Jesus heads (the same mold like the ones on ebay) about a year ago and I gotcaught slippin in Hartford at my girls projects one night. As I was coming out of her crib and walkin to the car got a gun pulled on me. And yea its cash butits not worth my life.

Thats the main reason my girl hates how flashy my jewelry be, and she hates the new ***% because of that reason (but this one got insurance on it), Plus wedont live round there anymore so we dont have to worry about those little jumpout boys. But at night guns still be comin out.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

this dude just posted an ad...and not even a jewelry related one
roll.gif

and as far as the LAX thing goes i dont really see the problem- i mean if thats what the person REQUESTED then it is what it is...im pretty sure if you wanted that mold made in whatever metal x whatever quality stones he can have it done...just a matter of putting up the $$

just like when dudes cop subpar diamonds in flooded pieces-

now if he was tyrna pull the wool over customers eyes thats diff - but why would dude have that info if he was tryna keep it low?

i cant call it- just find it funny thats dudes liked the mold then made a 180
laugh.gif

$600 for 7-8 cts of what? That's what I was thinking.

That doesn't sound right to me.
think its been said that blk diamonds are very inexpensive - still for the labor/size etc he prob just broke even on that piece or made a couple dollars...i dont know his costs tho but it sounds low

Yup. I guess lax messes with silver, but if you pm him or call him and tell him what specs you want he'll make it. You did request info on that one inparticular so he just gave them to you, but now you exposed his customer's bang bang metal. If anything, lax should of replied to you stating he can make'em in whatever metal you want like silver, 10k, 14k, etc.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bet maaaad NTers are Pm'n LAX about that silver joint Low-Key....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly my thoughts... anyway as far as the 7-8 carats I think he means saaphires... I pmed him awhile ago asking about a yellow gold ceramicone
and he said he used saaphires in it...

Who cares if it's silver or gold--it's black. Unless you have that much pride that you feel like it would be a big problem. In which case you can justfork over more money to put the rhodium on gold instead. I think the point of it was to be inexpensive, and doing it in gold would have gone against that goal.

Its apparently already been copped. I just dont think they gonna come through to post since everyone gettin on the fact that its bang bang.

I mean %#$* if anything just be proud that you got enough paper to drop 600 on some jewelry right now. Take some pics and show it off *!%% what other guys onthe message board gonna say.

Thats right smack in the HOOD. round my neck of the woods. i'mma slide thru there. i need some ink done.

CLsmooth71 wrote:

pardon the slight OT, but know a lot of you Bay jewelry cats dig ink+piercings too, so......

peep the new shop one of my best homeys is opening in East Oakland THIS Fri, 6/19.

DIVERSE INK
4442 International Blvd (off High St)
Oakland, CA 94601
Phone: (510) 553-TATT (8288)

Website: www.DiverseInk.com (just went active last night, so still work in progress)

FYI, my boy isn't one of the artists (white collar, corporate dude), but he's funding the whole joint & put the shop together. The artists he has in there aren't claiming to be Mark Mahoneys or Mister Cartoons, but they do have experience and do decent work......5 diff guys w/diff specializations--portraits, Asian-influence, graffiti, script+fonts+lettering, etc.

anyways, if you're in the neck of the woods, peep game!

Peace

CL

there have been so many copped, and yes for 600$ you thought you were going to get 70 grams white gold with 7 carats of black diamonds?
laugh.gif

prices range though and yea they can be made in any metal and you wouldnt believe the dudes that came out to cop.
pimp.gif
Ive made them in gold and silver so np.

I got you a call from some rapper dude in texas hes going to get something crazy made all gold too...I see you....
wink.gif

So now Im exposed because I told everyone that pmd me you can get in made in silver cause it looks like the same exact thing as white gold and your cutting madcosts if you do?

fools.
roll.gif

Everyone gonna have a jesus now. But how can you knock the man. He got the mold he wanna make as much money as he can from it. If you want yours to be real then have him make it real. Honestly the black joints are gonna be a fad and will die out by the winter. No one will be rockin black jesus heads (no racist) in a couple months and you may regret buying it at that point. You will see all the ebay Jesus' coming out in black in the next month or so too.

Honestly Im trying to cop a yellow gold joint from him, but I just put up cash on the other piece I just got. I could just cop a plated one for the summer while I get my stack right so I can get the real one around Christmas time. And then I would let one of my boys get the plated one (obviously I would let them know the deal at first).

All im saying is you cant knock the mans hustle. Its not like hes going out telling you its 14K and you go to the jeweler to get it appraised and its silver. He lettin you know up front what it is. But truthfully on the black pieces hes saving you a lot of money because I dont think they gonna be so hot in a couple months and you gonna regret droppin cash on it unless your pockets deep like Ye' where you can drop 5,000 on a trend and not care if you ever wear it again in 2 or 3 months.

thank you

thats another thing im wondering with all you super jewelers in this thread...how can you tell if its silver or white gold when its black?
alien.gif

this next jesus i drop NTERS are going to have a heart attack
devil.gif

The reason people are salty is when the first pics were shown (and re-posted and re-posted), the specs were never revealed. By NOT saying its silver, youreLETTING people assume its gold (which has always been the default), which is, in itself, somewhat dishonest.

Had you said from the jump, "this is the what the mold looks like, the jesus can be made in any metal you want" the reactions may have been differentwhen it was revealed to be silver.

Im just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom