**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Whoa Nasir..........Stress must be gettin to him. Hairline is fadin away like Jordan. Might be time to let it go.
if you have to pay $55K a month child support, it will happen to you too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

By the way this is one NASTY setup! Look at the size of the diamonds in that yellow gold FIRE bracelet. The thin diamond necklace is fire and he had a Jacob Jesus on it. Then he had another massive Jesus on the other chain that I saw in person and was so sick. The rings are nice but the Jacob watch kills it. This is when Jacob was really doing it... I know they are old now but the factory Jacob watches were something else. This is better than any setup he has had since in my opinion.

"Cause I already wear your advance on my neck"!

Banks always has nasty setups... I remember his canary diamond phase
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

''When it comes to stuntin theres nothing you can teach us"
I've never seen Banks Canary stuff
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Yeah like DK said after watching that video I went through his Youtube Page and some of the joints he got there are

I spent like a whole work day watching them. Had me in stitches.
The Rich N_ Sh*t series was the best too bad he deleted them from his page, You can still see some of them uploaded by other youtubers.

I dont know about that bracelet. But I remember Ben Baller saying for a while he thought this piece below was sapphire, but was shocked to find out they wereactually blue diamonds.

I dont know about that bracelet. But I remember Ben Baller saying for a while he thought this piece below was sapphire, but was shocked to find out they were actually blue diamonds.
i hate da chain that its on....

laugh.gif
Went to Weezy's AMW Tour tonight, was shocked Soulja Boy got across with his new Lambo Piece. Dude took off all his other Jewelry and had one of hisHypemen bring it out seperately, put it on him and went into "Gucci Bandana".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I dont know about that bracelet. But I remember Ben Baller saying for a while he thought this piece below was sapphire, but was shocked to find out they were actually blue diamonds.
i hate da chain that its on....

All of G unit use weak chains...

ohwell.gif

sorry to that dude Frank Mucus, I sharked your steez here (yeah I still talk like that) and it wasn't really executed well. Low quality picture, there aresmall yellow diamonds on the head of the goatee lookin dude, I guess I need a new camera/new jewelery.

I never was in the past I used to think they were corny. I'ma prolly melt those down in the near future to make a new piece anyways.

8b725757e404e923e52c91d6e2ae81dc2d4f8b3.pjpg

I dont even know what to say to lax at this point, i have literally exhausted my supply of funny SMH gifs at his expense.

Apparently those Raggedy Ann & Andy jesus pieces got his swag gassed up to thousand.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

8b725757e404e923e52c91d6e2ae81dc2d4f8b3.pjpg

I dont even know what to say to lax at this point, i have literally exhausted my supply of funny SMH gifs at his expense.

Apparently those Raggedy Ann & Andy jesus pieces got his swag gassed up to thousand.
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Back
Top Bottom