**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Pure comedy between them two ..

Python ...
pimp.gif
pieces ...

JBH .. keep doing ya thing homie, definitely making a %%%+ load of quality pieces ..

got this on eBay in January, actually i found this thread looking for custom jewelry. i looked at some of the comments and i think people were talking aboutthe auction because the date of the comments lined up with the days i seen it and got it. it was 10cts and NOT 7ct as the dude put in the description. and theappraisal came out with a better clarity too. i wont say how much i payed cus nobody would prolly believe me anyway. sorry for all the pics but imbored.
3e126574fce345ada459dc053dccd6e53bbc1f64.jpg
b5616540e354ac9a018a4a4a82726872c1870d9c.jpg
a892630448ee75d2aad9080e67a96b4c99c2c7b4.jpg
91e16142e256aa9b054f795784489f984d59e57e.jpg
ef836a1a4ecde6c95e29a78d91a80308fd70331a.jpg
64916444e05aac99060776ef75f95aa22b039ab4.jpg
28316c45ed56a69c086899c193e4a0eb5ea9151b.jpg
fad1654ae451a89f0bc4e8881bd271f0fd9ca133.jpg

I think i remember that one on eBay. Everyone in this thread was tlaking about it. Was it originally yellow gold, but thn plated with white gold? I rememberthat it had a bit of white gold rubbed off on the back and you could see it.

OOOOOOOO so you the one who got the Ebay Jesus. Is this the one where dude said he didnt know the metal? And had the little circle of yellow gold on the backcause it was dipped?

Piece looks nice tho.

^^^^^ yup that's it. the appraiser said it was dipped and it was yellow under the dip. tested out to be 14k gold. dude put it as 7ct but it was 10ctdiamond weight, i was happy about that.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

LOL, i knew there had to be a reason you started chiming in outta nowhere.

I dont see how this makes any difference since the joints gonna be done soon anyways, weve seen "in the process" pix of alot of Ben'swork.............Speaking Of Jesus pieces WWWJD? lol

Originally Posted by python002

^^^^^ yup that's it. the appraiser said it was dipped and it was yellow under the dip. tested out to be 14k gold. dude put it as 7ct but it was 10ct diamond weight, i was happy about that.
Good steal then. Cuz if im not mistaken it wasnt anything more than 5 stacks. Dude didnt know what he had.

met him in person^^^^^ feedback wasn't an issue cus i was there at the pawn shop with him. cool a*s dude and his wife was going through some real messed upsh*t. we talked for about 30 minutes before an offer was made. honestly i just went there too look at it, but brought money anyway. i honestly don't thinkdude planned to sell it too me, but it just worked out like that. it was over 5 but not that much over. considering the piece the appraiser and seeing it wasmade from Jacob it was a steal.

Originally Posted by python002

met him in person^^^^^ feedback wasn't an issue cus i was there at the pawn shop with him. cool a*s dude and his wife was going through some real messed up sh*t. we talked for about 30 minutes before an offer was made. honestly i just went there too look at it, but brought money anyway. i honestly don't think dude planned to sell it too me, but it just worked out like that. it was over 5 but not that much over. considering the piece the appraiser and seeing it was made from Jacob it was a steal.
pimp.gif
sometimes you go out on a limb and take a lil risk and youcome up....esp in rough times like these...

roll.gif
@ the drama in here as usual....

NEW JBH website was launched this morning .... CHECK IT OUT!!! We will have weekly updates. The making of video of Soulja Boys Lambo piece will be added nextweek along with other new pieces that we are delivering this week. Also, we are currently making the "members only" section COMPLETELY INTERACTIVE!!!Clients will be assigned a password where they can access a REAL LIVE VIDEO FEED of their piece being made stright from our facility. New pieces will be addedevery week ......

Rjwco wrote:
LOL, i knew there had to be a reason you started chiming in outta nowhere.

LOL 5 PMS ALREADY YOUR FAULT, PEACE

I dont see how this makes any difference since the joints gonna be done soon anyways, weve seen "in the process" pix of alot of Ben's work.............Speaking Of Jesus pieces WWWJD? lol

you dont,
indifferent.gif

so tell me this, its actually ok that I have acutal pics of the conan mysterious jesus before they even did?
indifferent.gif

show me a picture in this thread that they have shown "in the process" work besides a bunch of blurred out non sense acting like blue wax is special
alien.gif

get serious
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

common %$%!% dont get this locked.
its about that time anyways
laugh.gif
401 pages
nerd.gif

i know dudes are at the starting line now for the race to start the next one

lax comin thru with the covert top secret exclusive pics outta nowhere after all we had was a blurred wax mold....

how much is an enamel jesus piece going for? and the black jesus face with white diamonds? very interested sumbody let me know

Back
Top Bottom