**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Nice site JOBH. Although, it seems like pics are taking forever to load through the flash. Either way, I like this layout than your previous two layouts. This one is also easier to navigate through.

Appreciate the input. We have noticed that as well and we are currently working to fix it so it loads quickly. Keep the suggestions going. Thank you ...

BOMB SQUAD RECORDS wrote:
As far as the nlvx206 Jesus it's only their fault for trying to hype it up so much. I mean really how much different can you make Jesus Christ look
laugh.gif

I'm really tired of the hate coming from 206. At least lax has contributed to the jewelry threads. I have yet to see 206 post anything but lame gifs, smart **+ remarks and praise for anything Ben does.

I believe 206 once posted a wood watch a few volumes back, so he has contributed.

roll.gif

you a fool bigles

Jbh will be the next jeweler I cop a piece of jewelry from. Congrats to jbh on the good work, clearly the best jewelers in the game right now.

Ive come across jordan farmars high school championship ring ill post pics of it tomorow, nothing too special

Ya I don't understand why it's taken this long for the NBA to get serious jewelers to make those rings. So now I'm hoping the NBA rings will be alittle more gawdy lol.

So you guys think that banks is wearing a fake bracelet? I mean it's so chunky so it could be fake but I just can't see it. With the amount of real!!%# he's rocking in that pic it would be odd for him to just throw on a cz bracelet. If anything it's probably rented. I could see him renting it orborrowing it from Jacob for the photo shoot but I just don't want to believe banks was rocking czs.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Ya I don't understand why it's taken this long for the NBA to get serious jewelers to make those rings. So now I'm hoping the NBA rings will be a little more gawdy lol.

So you guys think that banks is wearing a fake bracelet? I mean it's so chunky so it could be fake but I just can't see it. With the amount of real !!%# he's rocking in that pic it would be odd for him to just throw on a cz bracelet. If anything it's probably rented. I could see him renting it or borrowing it from Jacob for the photo shoot but I just don't want to believe banks was rocking czs.
I dunno, I have a feeling he doesn't know its not diamonds and got ripped off paying a sh*tload for it.
laugh.gif

now JoBH has the NBA on lock 4real...the players are already all draped but now the L is copping direct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ben, no offense...but show us some heat! J of BH and LAX have been killin it lately

these threads basically still belong to Ben tho- he was the first and only showing pix and giving behind the scene info long ago -

it seems he got less love for NT nowadays but if you check the blog/talk to him you'll see business is still booming-

"hella heavy (290 grams) and approx. 31 carats; made for a guy actually named YOGI lol
all genuine diamonds everywhere!"

14931qd.jpg

11az7uv.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by JD161616

ngzrl3.jpg

24qiln6.jpg

pimp.gif

i seen the vid of yung berg chain got took, the people who got it say its fake and the diamonds are cubic zirconia, and showed how alot of the stones fell out.^chain above looks like some the stones missing too.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

now JoBH has the NBA on lock 4real...the players are already all draped but now the L is copping direct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ben, no offense...but show us some heat! J of BH and LAX have been killin it lately
these threads basically still belong to Ben tho- he was the first and only showing pix and giving behind the scene info long ago -

it seems he got less love for NT nowadays but if you check the blog/talk to him you'll see business is still booming-

NT is ruthless

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by JD161616

ngzrl3.jpg

24qiln6.jpg

pimp.gif

...^chain above looks like some the stones missing too.

yep, that's one thing about ICEBOX's work that doesn't happen. like with the top picture (Desert Storm), our pieces usually have a couple thousandstones in them and we RARELY ever have stones come out 'cause it's done by machine.

lol.... if I get less love on NT, the president of the USA isn't 1/2 african american

JoBH, killin it, this week I guess is a wrap, holla at me, lets do the Korean BBQ next week. obvi, this week was bad, SB's chain is silly.

sorry but NLV's Jesus is definitely going to be something that others look at in the jewelry world outside about 3 to 4 key molds.

we got a 120+ carat diamond chain being finished right now. lol. pure ignorance.
I can't think of anyone in the last 3 years who's made more custom chains then we have period. thats a very bold statement too, I know.
you have to also tell me 1 single shop in the USA that has more custom jewelry in their showcase or gold cubans/francos in their store at any given time.

at the end of the day, there's about 3 jewelers you definitely can't go wrong with, actually maybe 5? and then there's that lesser work
but we're making pieces iced out and finished sometimes inside 60 hours with the same quality as if we spent 2 weeks on. thats the difference.

If my schedule is too busy, I have always 100% sent my customers or any clients to Mo or Zahir, I have never hated on a jeweler. I'll state my opinion andkeep it pushin....
but these clowns steal my pics, say they made my pieces? cmon TV cmon Aviannes

Jason, I think we gotta do that idea.....

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol.... if I get less love on NT, the president of the USA isn't 1/2 african american

JoBH, killin it, this week I guess is a wrap, holla at me, lets do the Korean BBQ next week. obvi, this week was bad, SB's chain is silly.

sorry but NLV's Jesus is definitely going to be something that others look at in the jewelry world outside about 3 to 4 key molds.

we got a 120+ carat diamond chain being finished right now. lol. pure ignorance.
I can't think of anyone in the last 3 years who's made more custom chains then we have period. thats a very bold statement too, I know.
you have to also tell me 1 single shop in the USA that has more custom jewelry in their showcase or gold cubans/francos in their store at any given time.

at the end of the day, there's about 3 jewelers you definitely can't go wrong with, actually maybe 5? and then there's that lesser work
but we're making pieces iced out and finished sometimes inside 60 hours with the same quality as if we spent 2 weeks on. thats the difference.

If my schedule is too busy, I have always 100% sent my customers or any clients to Mo or Zahir, I have never hated on a jeweler. I'll state my opinion and keep it pushin....
but these clowns steal my pics, say they made my pieces? cmon TV cmon Aviannes

Jason, I think we gotta do that idea.....

Thanks for the credit Ben. But lets not forget 206 @ all !!! You both put up with a lot stuff during this project and I know ya'll HATED me @ some point!!!!!But look how we all made it work. Thanks Again !!!! Now let me get @ Steve to finish up the rest.....PEACE !!!!!

damn how could I forget???? mr toxsur aka holla and give free jewels to my homey's and clients..... I aint mad at Drizzy Drake for that I4 colored studchain you gave him.... but you gotta be mad at loanin Fabolous all them jewels and he been spending cake with me

I ain't ever left....

btw, R. Kelly spent over $6,500 to fly me out and put me up no bruno in chitown for a video.... this the 2nd time dudes flew me out no rainbow.....
I'm on the grind heavy, we're not going anywhere.... I copped some new toys too, but I keep it on my blog, etc..

damn how could I forget???? mr toxsur aka holla and give free jewels to my homey's and clients..... I aint mad at Drizzy Drake for that I4 colored stud chain you gave him....
laugh.gif
I was wondering where he got that from, didn't careto ask but the perception in the city was that it came from IF & Co. dude doesn't even wear it anymore think he did a couple of times now he's beenregularly %*%%!*% with the Black Diamond Beads that Hova been wearing. Funny because Local Jewelers were asking me who D's messing with for shine, sayingthey heard he's down with BB but want him to work with them. I told them to go see O knowing he would brush them off.

naw, I still *** with Drake all day no bruno.... but yeh david bling handed him that joint.... I called that diamond stud chain Seattle

Na everyone knows that, well here at least just some Local Jewelers were on some jealous type @!%$ I guess and were trying to get to get a proposal to him tomess with them that day @!%$ was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom