**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yo I remember when I first seen that video my hood senses went off, word to Malice. Something was just not right. You could look in these dudes faces and tellthat they did not want to be there
laugh.gif
. They threw SAS under the bus because they got ho'd
smh.gif

damn trick and bg both looking sick as hell, if it wasnt for that 305 chain i wouldnt have known that was trick

that drinking and smoking everyday catches up eventually, he got them yellow stop light eyes lookin like he got aids n $%@@

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that drinking and smoking everyday catches up eventually, he got them yellow stop light eyes lookin like he got aids n %+%%

Yea, I think its called lupus.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Speaking of them London Boys lets re-visit them kidnapping Juelz & J.R. Writer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This might be the funniest rap story ever recorded to video....next to Joey Jihad gettin rocked to sleep, literally.

*Whats dat J.R.?
*J.R. tries to maintain his G for the cameras sake...
*"That's that G'ed up from the feet up..."
*London Boy menacingly whispers in his ear...
*"I mean...It's the muthaf_n Carter Cartel..."

*"I know y'all mad out there baby..".
*Tries to slink off screen...
*"COME HERE!!!...."

29wagxv.jpg

28jxz0w.jpg

20th5di.jpg

Elz looking up at son like a newborn baby in the midst of gettin violated....

Disco blasting in the background the whole time
laugh.gif

Classic.

Yo real talk I done watched that video like 2 or 3 times and I still can't figure out what is going on. . .so these London goons kidnapped L'z and JR?

The dude in the Nike jacket I think was explaining what happened but I couldn't understand one ting he be sayin'.

Yo from what I have heard from other cats, moral of the story is you wearing a big chain in certain parts of London your "biscuit" game better be onpoint or your hands are lighting quick cuse them dudes out there are thirsty.

Best part of the video though is when ol boy is big uppin' the Brickstown Jim Jones with the "big 4-5" that gets me
roll.gif
every time.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yo real talk I done watched that video like 2 or 3 times and I still can't figure out what is going on. . .so these London goons kidnapped L'z and JR?

The dude in the Nike jacket I think was explaining what happened but I couldn't understand one ting he be sayin'.

Yo from what I have heard from other cats, moral of the story is you wearing a big chain in certain parts of London your "biscuit" game better be on point or your hands are lighting quick cuse them dudes out there are thirsty.

Best part of the video though is when ol boy is big uppin' the Brickstown Jim Jones with the "big 4-5" that gets me
roll.gif
every time.
I'm trying to figure out the video as well.

Yo That Video Gets Me All The Time Dude Said U See That Chain It Says Carter Cartel Now Tana Swing It Swing The Chain LOL

The English Yardie fake Gilbert Arenas saying
"Now you can big up your Jim Jones" is the funniest thing I have seen in years

Back
Top Bottom