**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Ninjahood, you really logging on to Love-Kanye.com?
2wmjaeo.gif

UrboyzAris wrote:
Is this guy a bafoon or what, you guys let me kno...

�� Look around da 1:48 mark
all that bang bang got him itching
he couldn't even wait till he got off cam
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how is the big yellow stone perfectly flat with no back? a stone that size would have a back like a half inch deep

Ive never seen 50 with a nice piece of jewelry maybe that ring but im still sketchy

In the first pic, you can kind of see depth to the stone setting toward the bottom of the screencap. I think it would have looked better with princess cutsdown the channel set band--the round stones leave a gap, and just looks weird IMO.

nah what u see towards the bottom of the screencap is just the metal surrounding the stone. The setting of the big stone looks horrible too as you cant see thesides of it. When you watch the video there is no depth to it at all that i can see which makes zero sense. Ive got a 14ct sapphire in my ring and it is somuch higher then the ring because you need to allow room for the depth of it. That stone 50 has up there is even bigger and when you watch the video it is justflat down right on top of the ring, something doesnt make sense to me

i kinda dig it. the setting on some of the letters is horrible tho. like... real bad.

2djpa2s.jpg

this is dope. i think the white one was posted earlier.

swb6ut.jpg

btw, whoever does your photography/web work should kill themselves. everything is done extra sloppy. not a good look.

also, dude that posted after me... Ocho Cinco's chain is dope. he posted pics on twitter, but theyre horrible. hopefully J of BH can come thru with betterflicks.

nah what u see towards the bottom of the screencap is just the metal surrounding the stone. The setting of the big stone looks horrible too as you cant see the sides of it. When you watch the video there is no depth to it at all that i can see which makes zero sense. Ive got a 14ct sapphire in my ring and it is so much higher then the ring because you need to allow room for the depth of it. That stone 50 has up there is even bigger and when you watch the video it is just flat down right on top of the ring, something doesnt make sense to me

in other words its the stone sits flush to the setting so yeah it looks weird

Back
Top Bottom