**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif

damn now im confusing myself, i never realized how many simulated diamonds are on the market, they all claim you cannot tell by the eye, only way todistinguish would be from a gem lab test to see the properties, pretty interesting.

also, there is no way for you to know if a diamond is conflict free or not.........some might care, some might not.

moissanite, russian brilliants, nexus, carat*, asha, diamonique, van graff, zironite, yttrium alluminum garnet

it all gets pretty confusing they all claim something

Originally Posted by Al Audi

russian cz = ziamond

am i correct? thats why it looks so good.

http://www.ziamond.com/faq.html

Basically, they are of the same quality it's just "ziamonds" are marketed by the company that makees them as "high quality cz's"both are made of zirconium dioxide but it's always the cut that matters, some cz's are cut like crap and made of lesser quality The quality of thecubic zirconia is based on the purity of ingredients so the "shine" isnt the same.........that's like what you get in the mall and stuff

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Al Audi

russian cz = ziamond

am i correct? thats why it looks so good.

http://www.ziamond.com/faq.html

Basically, they are of the same quality it's just "ziamonds" are marketed by the company that makees them as "high quality cz's" both are made of zirconium dioxide but it's always the cut that matters, some cz's are cut like crap and made of lesser quality The quality of the cubic zirconia is based on the purity of ingredients so the "shine" isnt the same.........that's like what you get in the mall and stuff

ok you cleared that up for me

Don't know if anyone cares. But contacted cubanchain.net and their only doin wholesale. Guy was tellin me business went sour in past 5 months doesn'tmake sense for him to do small business.

On another note. To the jewelers lookin for a 34 inch. White gold 10k solid 44m franco. Pm me with weight and prices.

for the 1st time yesterday I saw same one with a G-shock, i wasnt impressed at all bcuz the diamods didnt shine?

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

for the 1st time yesterday I saw same one with a G-shock, i wasnt impressed at all bcuz the diamods didnt shine?

Sad but Ive seen so many like this, IF&co and IceBox are really the only places I know that do alot of them and kill all 3 aspects, mold, stones setting,stone quality.........they are just the best, guys try to go out an buy one for $900 with "diamonds" and a lightweight feeling gold bezel just sothey can "feel right" about it yet they dont realize how crappy the quality of diamonds they are getting.........you get what you pay for is the ruleof thumb

Wow lurkers are serious here on NT, already found somebody who stole my pictures and made an Ebay auction for the Bezels lol SMH, I reported themalready........how stupid

Im still upset about losing my favorite chain/kit (cross&franco) in a fight (got jumped) which cost me around $1500 2 yrs ago and no way im ganna beable to find a deal like it. also lost the aqua master watch (1st pic) 2 years ago in another fight and lost similar aqua master watch (2nd pic) which had ablack face. luckly i still have the Jesus peice & miami chain which got snatched in a fight but i got it back and ofcourse I still have the yellow AMwatch.

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Im still upset about losing my favorite chain/kit (cross&franco) in a fight (got jumped) which cost me around $1500 2 yrs ago and no way im ganna be able to find a deal like it. also lost the aqua master watch (1st pic) 2 years ago in another fight and lost similar aqua master watch (2nd pic) which had a black face. luckly i still have the Jesus peice & miami chain which got snatched in a fight but i got it back and ofcourse I still have the yellow AM watch.

pinches michoacanos starting fights
roll.gif
nice ex setup
roll.gif

okay so you got into 3 different fights from what I read and got took for your stuff 3 times!?.......1.(cross/franco) 2.(aquamaster) 3.(maimi jesus) but yougot it back......? holy hell

okay so you got into 3 different fights from what I read and got took for your stuff 3 times!?.......1.(cross/franco) 2.(aquamaster) 3.(maimi jesus) but you got it back......? holy hell

roll.gif
im telling you pinches michoacanos ftw
roll.gif

okay so you got into 3 different fights from what I read and got took for your stuff 3 times!?.......1.(cross/franco) 2.(aquamaster) 3.(maimi jesus) but you got it back......? holy hell

Well I actually been took once and the was for a diamond bracelet, I end up with a broken jaw in 2 (got kicked twice in my face) the one time they actuallywanted my stuff. cross/franco i had it on my pocked and some how it felt out, i had changed the band on the aquamaster and i didnt notice when i lost it.miami/jesus dude grabbed me and pull my shirt along with the chain and snapped.

Originally Posted by leejulien

Dude just loves to fight I guess!

naw i don't, i avoid getting in to fights just bcus i dont want to get hit in my jaw and endup wire up for 5 weeks and not be able to eat good food lol

loosing jewels suck - I gave up a 350g cuban after looking down the barrel of a mac11

BTW the only people I know with aqua masters are the ones who got them for free after buying something else

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

loosing jewels suck - I gave up a 350g cuban after looking down the barrel of a mac11

I bet your glad your still here.. My friends girls brother was killed executioner style when dude aint want to cough up his cuban. Cubans in Miami never givethe jewels up..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom