**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
but that black cross
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like i know where im spending my first big check
laugh.gif

IF>>>>>>>>>>

it ain't even fair

tell em wrap it up
roll.gif

still bugs me out how the shop is in a " flea/moms&pops joint " doing it way big

& the diamond neckless joint ben had on made me
sick.gif

That was great lol...I have a feeling we wont be seeing any vids from them for a while (and if we do they will be reaaaaaal stupid).

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

looks like i know where im spending my first big check
laugh.gif

IF>>>>>>>>>>

it ain't even fair

tell em wrap it up
roll.gif

still bugs me out how the shop is in a " flea/moms&pops joint " doing it way big

& the diamond neckless joint ben had on made me
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Ben, why you even give these lames the time of day? You already knowyour works good, just let these other dudes fake it till they make it.

I was bored.... some kid kept yapping on my blog.

I got 7 jewelers emailing me talkin bout "cmon it's not fair bizness ben" "don't do this to people" "not everyone cansurviving the recession making all real jewelsry" "we take what we get"

I didn't even want to say anything until I saw the gallery on the joker piece, then I was like !#%? that's the same gallery as the mcdonalds piecesomeone traded in for some earrings.
too many jewelers putting heavy rhodium on silver or alloy. stop it. jewelers posting in here know what I'm talking about. Don't yap or cheerleadthinkin +!%@% cute, if this is how you really eat. I'd suggest you keep any bs about me to yourself. If you don't like my designs, cool..... but anytalk about my operation or how I do things, tryin to take the fact that I built a company inside less than 4 years that has surpassed the top dog lightly....come holla at me. I love a battle
smile.gif

Ben, you guys got asian gold? I need a thicker 24k chain, and these ladies up here in chinatown SF tryna rip me a new one.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I was bored.... some kid kept yapping on my blog.

I got 7 jewelers emailing me talkin bout "cmon it's not fair bizness ben" "don't do this to people" "not everyone can surviving the recession making all real jewelsry" "we take what we get"

I didn't even want to say anything until I saw the gallery on the joker piece, then I was like !#%? that's the same gallery as the mcdonalds piece someone traded in for some earrings.
too many jewelers putting heavy rhodium on silver or alloy. stop it. jewelers posting in here know what I'm talking about. Don't yap or cheerlead thinkin +!%@% cute, if this is how you really eat. I'd suggest you keep any bs about me to yourself. If you don't like my designs, cool..... but any talk about my operation or how I do things, tryin to take the fact that I built a company inside less than 4 years that has surpassed the top dog lightly.... come holla at me. I love a battle
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that whole thing for some earrings

The Art of OD'ing.
laugh.gif

Fam was just joking around and Ben pushed the button on him.

Killing Ants with Uzis over there.

That was a tad OD but business is business I guess...

but to be fair, I looked at some of that clown's other videos and the craftmanship looks decent, just the stones and gold is fugazi.

Ben went in he said it feels good to see phantoms at Slauson lets me know street cats are still getting it

But I really need to step my jewelry game back up by summer time

whats funny is that I had met up with "Diamond Empire" when I was tryin to sell some old big stuff I still had from Benny's

they showed me all their little youtube clips and had nothin but fake fully flooded breitlings and stuff like that and i know the watches had to be fake aswell, not just the stones because the prices were so cheap and they were talkin a bout we have both the real and the fake stuff, whatever you want....

they had some real stuff, like mass made catalog stuff for cheap, but they also done a ton of silver CZ pieces as well, all those fake pieces u see inNinjahoods club pics he posts are from them basically Ive heard

BigLes do u have any connects on some good clusters being that Tax time is right around the corner and I wanna new set of earrings

Back
Top Bottom