**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Tuesday, December 29, 2009[/h2]http:// [h3]BLACK JESUS.... GOODNIGHT![/h3]game over...
not much needed to say, we weren't selling these when I posted a prototype earlier this year because we had a deal with Kanye, but now that deal is over and they are ready to go.... we have already made a few and they're all sold.... but we're making more as I type this blog.
(click on pics to see ecstacy)

shown with the black gold beaded diamond rosary necklace...

upclose shots...
nobody does it better than Icee Fresh

SPECS:
9 carats total weight(508 diamonds pave' set genuine black diamonds) set onto 112 grams of black gold

always bet on black

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn Ben about to kill the game. But are you making them in Yellow gold too? Or are you sticking to str8 black for now. I need that joint in yellow gold. The black looks nice, but im not goin in with that fad (to each their own) I would just much rather cop in yellow and have the piece be timeless.

Pretty sure it's been done.

lac06.jpg

ejsr4w.jpg

Originally Posted by AME416

ICEBOX
sick.gif

01-Apr-2009-13-55-24IMG_0306.JPG

i love everything you posted, but the blue watch was just like that temporarily. we remade it with ocean blue diamonds instead and it looks like this now:

[table][tr][td]New Watch: Iced Out G-Shock 5600 (Square) Model with Ocean Blue Diamonds on Gunmetal Case with White Band for Jamen Najjar (of Juvy Hall Music)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] September 16th, 2009, 12:00 pm | By Mo | New Watch

Here's another item for Jamen Najjar of Juvy Hall Music. If you keep up with our blog, or the Atlanta music scene, you know that Jamen is making big moves. This is latest of his four diamond G-Shocks he's gotten from us:

5600.jpg

This GLX-5600 model has 4.90 carats of SI2 clarity ocean blue diamonds and 0.10 carats of H color/SI2 clarity white diamonds totalling 5 carats. I really like the white/ocean blue combination. It's a color we've never done on a diamond G-Shock before. It may be hard to see in this picture, but we've also got the blue steel buckle and clip on this one to match the blue case.

Mo the Jeweler
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I think by Ben responding to Diamond Empire just put them on the map....

-J23C
Yeah. It did. Shoulda never even said nothing to them. They happy as hell now
laugh.gif

$++ is with that Big Jon the jeweler guy and his stupid singing?! And he keeps saying he's a rockstar?? And "We The Best"?!

Ben well & truly just gave this guy an extra 5 minutes of fame hahaa

Random question: but wouldn't it be weird for someone with an all yellow set up- chain, bracelet, watch, rings, etc. but the rims and grill of his car donot match it??
grin.gif
I guess I could never go yellow then.

It's not like after seeing Ben's video, people wanna go buy jewelry from Diamond Empire...

You can tell the difference in quality just in the video....

If anything more people just know Diamond Empire exists....

Back
Top Bottom