**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2uh32m8.jpg

Sweeet.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Whats the minimum amount of $$ you gotta ave to really come up on something nice? I need to set a savings goal for something real clean

Or how much is icing out a bezel on a watch typically?

That's what i'm trying to figure out... I need a starter Kit: Iced Rolex & Jesus or Cross.

laugh.gif
damn iced out rolex and a jesus is a STARTER kit?! must be nice
nerd.gif

and a couple people PM'd me about the cross....i don't know the dimensions, i dont have anymore pix offhand and you all should just hit Ben for prices - i bought it like a year ago and as part of a package with the cluster earrings and had bought some other stuff before that...i don't know what he is charging for them currently...might be less might be more- contact IF+co and you'll get the answers you need

the game pic is a ps....i think this is the same guy
what makes you say that? i saw it a couple weeks ago on one of these sites when Game was announcing his return to Aftermath...they said goodwood made them for him - think it came from his twitter?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

speaking of dancing. I had to bring this back up

Classic
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get 'em Rell!
"My *+@* dance like Omarion and Chris Brown and all them lil stupid ni99a's" 
laugh.gif

leejulien wrote:
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

speaking of dancing. I had to bring this back up

Classic
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get 'em Rell!
"My *+@* dance like Omarion and Chris Brown and all them lil stupid ni99a's"�
laugh.gif

HAHAHA YES! i totally forgot about this video! Ruga Rell knows whats up though...love his pistol rosary
pimp.gif

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom