**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The date magnication in that rolex masterpiece day date looks too small to be real, and the fact that the band is stamped with 18k seems to be a dead giveaway that its fake , as that rolex masterpiece band is only made in platinum and yellow gold, not white gold

im no rolex expert tho, lax will be able to shed more light on it as he knows them real in depth
Ive taught you well I see..

looks like a copy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

nah, that has to be plastic lol...as my guy Rell would say "them joints aint dancin!" lol

-J23C

just because there not "dancin" dosent mean that there not diamonds

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

nah, that has to be plastic lol...as my guy Rell would say "them joints aint dancin!" lol

-J23C

just because there not "dancin" dosent mean that there not diamonds

u right...but why get something iced out in diamonds and not have the diamonds dancing? makes no sense to me...i would rather have a small pendant that looks like the diamonds each have a flashlight attached to em over a big %#$ piece that looks like plastic

-J23C

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

'>http://www.worldstarhipho...680/wshhY34h6mVYKBIjiNLn">A> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">'>http://www.worldstarhipho...680/wshhY34h6mVYKBIjiNLn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374">

we cant forget about this video "not bang bang"�� "bang bang? BANG BLOG!"
roll.gif

Dude is using the Diamond Selector II, Any Jewelry shop know that that tester shows Gemesis Diamonds and Moissanite as REAL........that tester is not the end all be all, I have the same tester and I cant show you how it will show a Moissanite stones as real, what a buster dude is

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821 wrote:
Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

'>http://www.worldstarhipho...680/wshhY34h6mVYKBIjiNLn">A> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">'>http://www.worldstarhipho...680/wshhY34h6mVYKBIjiNLn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374">

we cant forget about this video "not bang bang"�� "bang bang? BANG BLOG!"
roll.gif

Dude is using the Diamond Selector II, Any Jewelry shop know that that tester shows��Gemesis Diamonds and Moissanite as REAL........that tester is not the end all be all, I have the same tester and I cant show you how it will show a Moissanite stones as real, what a buster dude is
who do his work
anybody

Dude is using the Diamond Selector II, Any Jewelry shop know that that tester shows��Gemesis Diamonds and Moissanite as REAL........that tester is not the end all be all, I have the same tester and I cant show you how it will show a Moissanite stones as real, what a buster dude is
so your saying his diamonds are bang bang ?

that dude probably doesnt even know what mossanite is. and his stones are probably cloudy diamonds that are cheaper than mossanite anyway.

apollo diamonds could fool a loop test, but the reason they could be spotted is because they don't have the flaws of a natural diamond. apollo diamonds purposely puts traces of nickel in their stones just so they could be told apart because their intention is not to pass off as diamonds, but rather their own category. thats the industries biggest secret, or so I heard.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

that dude probably doesnt even know what mossanite is. and his stones are probably cloudy diamonds that are cheaper than mossanite anyway.
basically.

apollo diamonds could fool a loop test, but the reason they could bespotted is because they don't have the flaws of a natural diamond.apollo diamonds purposely puts traces of nickel in their stones just sothey could be told apart because their intention is not to pass off asdiamonds, but rather their own category. thats the industries biggestsecret, or so I heard.
also heard this. however apollo diamonds ARE diamonds..they're just man made.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

basically.

apollo diamonds could fool a loop test, but the reason they could bespotted is because they don't have the flaws of a natural diamond.apollo diamonds purposely puts traces of nickel in their stones just sothey could be told apart because their intention is not to pass off asdiamonds, but rather their own category. thats the industries biggestsecret, or so I heard.
also heard this. however apollo diamonds ARE diamonds..they're just man made.

how did I know you were going to be the first one to reply?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but yeah apollos are still not that widely available. I want to see a Jacob Jesus made with apollos that thing would shine hard
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom