**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Maybe it's just me but those are ugly. I like the Jesus that chambers got, So clean
pimp.gif
I like how it's got the yellow and white stones all throughout the piece

they are ugly especially compared to chambers piece because there is probably a $10,000 difference in price give or take.
wink.gif

Money talks, bull @+%# walks
pimp.gif

Maybe it's just me but those are ugly. I like the Jesus that chambers got, So clean
pimp.gif

they are ugly especially compared to chambers piece because there is probably a $10,000 difference in price give or take.
wink.gif
ANY jesus piece pales in camparison to that one, it is quite possibly the greatest ever.

pimp.gif

wink.gif
really? if it was never posted that those were silver nobody would know the difference, and nobody would say anything bad about them

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

mayweather popped in today 

do you have close-up pics of his black jesus?
He told me that he personally doesn't wear any religious symbols
pretty sure theres pix of him in his black jesus at a game not to far back in this thread

wink.gif

they have the mold so the only real difference is the color scheme of the metal and stones...should be able to be recreated for much less

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

mayweather popped in today 
2qi6yw1.jpg

do you have close-up pics of his black jesus?
He told me that he personally doesn't wear any religious symbols
roll.gif
roll.gif
 sure and the Earth is flat

mrts3q.jpg

23mu0yt.jpg

npoygx.jpg

xcsmeq.jpg

all you had to say is that you were not the one who made/sold it to him
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I could be wrong, but Floyd Mayweather has an endorsement deal with Reebok if I'm not mistaken. So I kind of doubt that picture was taken just "yesterday".

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I could be wrong, but Floyd Mayweather has an endorsement deal with Reebok if I'm not mistaken. So I kind of doubt that picture was taken just "yesterday".

Endorsement deal for reebok only while he is training...I have seen pics of him with religious items too but I wasn't gunna be like waittt, didnt want to be disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom