**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Crappy blackberry pic from a while ago. Had to throw in the Tito for JC
wink.gif

where can I get one?

That is the best jesus piece ever to me too; the other ones are cool but they actually look too icey in comparison.  The abstractness of the design is just right too.  Avianne's has a jesus piece with  a prong set design that looks similar in some illustrations and some short video clip but it's a lot lighter than that piece and the general consensus on here seems to be that they are to be avoided.  If anybody has seen the piece I'm talking about in person, how does it look? 

Anyways I googled Tito's name once and some Jewelry store in Westchester or around that area came up.  You could always call them up and ask to speak to duke  but that doesn't seem like such a great idea. 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by leejulien

Can this @+!+! Soulja Boy not keep his damn clothes on?!
if you had a body like that you'd walk round shirtless too.
rileyfree.jpg

%+%$% you gay.

edit that and put a pause in there or somethin man.

anyways

9jj3vo.jpg

found this randomly online... has it been posted?

diddy love them lil %+@ necklaces. Jay got a chain on.
diddy's is called a necklace.
i think he got on a franck muller

edit. what the @#** is soulja boys second chain behind that  (man i guess) bentley logo?
is that a phantom grille?

that %!@@ looks like johnny dang.

You would also be in a commercial that had the words "for a dollar a day"

Originally Posted by DeNs415

You would also be in a commercial that had the words "for a dollar a day"
laugh.gif

"For a dollar a day you could sponser a federal officer to hunt down and incarcerate ignant '%*%+% like soulja boy"

PeterJun21 wrote:
haven't posted here in ages but I just received my Lakers championship ring from last season...

sick.gif

Fam what do you do for the Lakers if you don't mind me asking? That ring is on another level.

y do i always see yall talkin bad about johnny dang on here? i dont have a problem wit his jewelry, it be lookin big & blocked up & i like them big *#% ignorant pieces

Ninja, you already know we done made at least 40 new unique pieces while others stay talking about nothing....
fact, cats rocking silver or alloy all day, I'd say 85% which is A LOT OF PEOPLE! and with either bad or really bad stones to just fake stones.
stop please

y'all know my blog stays updated on a regular.... more traffic than NT gets which even shocks me....
so y'all can go there
smile.gif

meanwhile, we been heavy on a VS1 and VVS tip lately....

lakers ring
wink.gif
glasses.gif

started as an intern, working full-time as an interactive designer web/video. most employees have the option to get the ring (just not the 3D render of the face like players versions do)
Ben Baller, please make next years ring 
happy.gif
 han**** representing
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJun21

started as an intern, working full-time as an interactive designer web/video. most employees have the option to get the ring (just not the 3D render of the face like players versions do)
Ben Baller, please make next years ring 
happy.gif
 han**** representing
happy.gif
did you get the one from the 08-09 season?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom