**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I have a question do some people here got some more informations about these yellow gold and diamond medaillon like 50 cent, diddy etc..

Yeezy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diamond Concept

I have a question do some people here got some more informations about these yellow gold and diamond medaillon like 50 cent, diddy etc..
what kinda of information? i mean this thread is long for a reason b.

Originally Posted by larolex

so are moissanites the new replacement for diamond chains/earrings, cause i just seen a high profile celebrity rocking it in my presence, WOW-
let these NTers know how CRAZY they dance in person.
pimp.gif
I cant say who (maybe to only a few selected lol)

they dance like crazy and look like diamonds of course ive seen them all along,

ill probaby be getting so moissanites soon 1 carat  studs if anyone is interested, people do know they test like diamonds as well right?

so are moissanites the new replacement for diamond chains/earrings, cause i just seen a high profile celebrity rocking it in my presence, WOW-
pimp.gif

ill probaby be getting so moissanites soon 1 carat  studs if anyone is interested, people do know they test like diamonds as well right?
Ninjahood, me and a bunch of other dudes been saying Moiss is
eek.gif
. Its a bunch of dudes you think got diamonds on but dont.

Yezzy setup is crazy.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

pimp.gif

Ninjahood, me and a bunch of other dudes been saying Moiss is
eek.gif
. Its a bunch of dudes you think got diamonds on but dont.

Yezzy setup is crazy.

Weren't you or maybe another NTer with a similar name making or going to make some Jesus pieces?

Yeezy's setup though
pimp.gif
I wish I had something like that. Oh wait...

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by bdis1986

don't know if this has been posted dwyane wades sons initials made By Ben Baller

x2_3e400e7

http://plixi.com/p/65274087

P dots are nicer anyway... but damn thats such a classy look 
pimp.gif
D Wade biting... 
glasses.gif

d wade ain't biting, gabrielle union hit up ben baller to get those made for his birthday. 

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by JUMPOFF910

where is a good place for gold grills in NYC?
anyone? 
nerd.gif

Why ya'll want grills in NY? Are ya'll planing on going south or just want to be the object of ridicule.

laugh.gif
Ninjahood will drop by soon enough.
nerd.gif

If not I'll hit you with some money in a few.

South nukkas b.
roll.gif

to be fair, gold grillz were born in brooklyn NYC

i dunno bout all that my pops got pics from he was in H.S in the 70s in chicago with dudes full gold top and bottom.. or are you talking about str9 removable joints?

removable gold teeth originated in brooklyn NYC...da book miss info dropped goes into detail about it...if i find it ill scan it.

They shinin but I dont like wearing two chains that are the same size. I mean why would you want them %+#$@ bangin every time you take a step. Again they ill and im hopin to cop the same thing (all yellow) but having the same chain and the same length is doin a little too much to me.

Back
Top Bottom