**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Who would have thought some of these dudes were actually making sound investments with their money by buying those chains before gold shot up in value

I'm pretty sure none of them were thinking this way.
lol I know. Its ironic is what I was getting at.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

ojorange.jpg
juice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Kingtre

angel is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

has anyone made a black one?
nerd.gif
Thought about it.

hurry up and buy
laugh.gif
i want to see one

i'm thinkin black with just a big black center stone...maybe pave on the wings or something....is LAX still around here
nerd.gif

angel is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Thought about it.

hurry up and buy
laugh.gif
i want to see one

i'm thinkin black with just a big black center stone...maybe pave on the wings or something....is LAX still around here
nerd.gif
LOL. Nah, I'm off of chains/necklaces.
I barely wear the ones I have.

I will say, it's gotta be pave'd out or nothing...

angel is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Thought about it.

hurry up and buy
laugh.gif
i want to see one

nerd.gif

yea i'm tryna picture all black tho...i don't know if it would lose some of its detail...the all white pave looks good but the yellow white doesn't really work for me and i'm usually a yellow/white guy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I think it was said before the jesus is plastic
Nah, I think it was said its made of wax.
Diplomat t dot (I think it was) said he saw it in person and it actually shined a bit. so I'm guessing it's some sort of black metal
Wasn't me, what I said was when I had the chance to meetup with Kid Cudi he was wearing his Jesus that I guess Kanye gave him and in personthat #+*% is 100x better. It's subtle but still flashy at the same time and it shines ridiculously.
Yes it does.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I couldn't make those jesus pieces ye has on for $6,500 with VS2/SI1 diamonds in it. and I'm talking wholesale. $15,000 is believable for what he paidthen, it'd might be more now. but $10,000 is definitely more like it. I've seen the ceramic/enamel jesus pieces remade by 3 different jewelers; all ofthem failed with F-

ninja, I tried coppin a few moissinites for a friend to make a prong set piece and he wanted some .25 carat stones. they are not that accessible anymore.they're biggest retail account which started with an L I forget it but it's literally on the tip of my brain..... Landau I'm pretty surethey're called don't even carry moissinites at all. no rapper is going to promote that for the simple fact that the retail value is zilch. I knewit'd be a matter of time before they were gone. now cultured diamonds? that could be a scary situation
ICEBOX did NOT fail

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

He said in that interview with John Mayer those Jesus'es costed $15k / each

Who makes them? I want one ..
Jacob & Co, but ICEBOX also makes an even better one with a pave tighter than Angie Varona

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

how much would one of those ceramic jesus pieces kanyes wearing run you????
Jacob if you want to get raped, or contact Mo at ICEBOX

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LAX do you got any close ups of a yellow gold one. Youve sent me pretty much all the pictures you have shown in this thread and a few extras but I still dontremember a good picture of a yellow gold one. Im thinkin about all yellow like Malice if I go with the kufi jesus. Or Yellow all yellow with white thorns if Igo wit the Kanye mold. Im just tryin to decide which one to go with, and wanted to know if you had any pic closer to what the finished product I am looking forwould look like.

But you can't go wrong with either

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Rjwco

franck where you get them pics from lol

jesus looks like a drunk bum
Sean Kingston's twitter. I knew it looked familiar. It's the same one you posted from zshock.
can you pleaseeeeeee post close ups of your Tito Jesus? Me and several people here have been wanted to see it for a while.
Ninjahood actually posted a pic of mine I sent to him that I wanted him to keep on the low a few hundred pages back, but I can't find that pic. So this will have to do for now:

LilTunechi85 wrote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

15q6vmb.jpg
Figured this had to be Don C. by the spread
laugh.gif

I Love those Jesus Pieces! That's the exact style I want when I get my bread up, chain & all. Anybody on NT with those molds?
nerd.gif

ICEBOX Custom Jewelery. Contact Mo Jooma, tell him Frank Mucus sent you. You can also PM him or find his contact info in this thread since he posts here

jesuspieces wrote:
Originally Posted by moyopoyo

We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.

I'm still waiting for the Tito mold. I like the cufi mold but don't like the circular setting around the stones. Tito had it right when he prong set the stones cause it makes it look more thorn like... I'm waiting for the Jeweler who gets that mold before copping a jesus.

Last I heard, LAX was going to make some. You should contact him. Otherwise you're going to have to buy it from me (highly unlikely) or JChambers (the only person I'd consider selling it to so he can have his "Holy Trinity" of Jesus pieces)

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

LAX Jesus Piece>
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
roll.gif
False.  Nothing touches the OG Jesus.[/color]
Icebox
nerd.gif
This is turning into an NLV X Icee Fresh  Jesus. When is this thing gonna be posted?

Lord No...
Please don't go that route..

All that build up and Hype for a Conan the Barbarian Piece ...
smh.gif

sick.gif

This is definitely not the Conan piece. Here's a pic for comparison.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Frank who did the jesus?

Originally Posted by rocman23

how much yall copping these jesus pieces from and from where, i've always been interested in getting one

ICEBOX Jewelry

Originally Posted by larolex

frank made a good investment when he copped that cuban, still fresh

pimp.gif
thanks for that cuban.
Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

A piece of jewelry depicting Jesus with diamonds on it. How incredibly moronic. 20 years from now youre gonna look at pictures of Jesus pieces and be like, %+* was I thinking.

That's what they said 15 years ago and they are still around and Frank
pimp.gif
again I love that piece
Thanks man, appreciate it.

laugh.gif
@ the "tell-all" post...icebox does it again tho
pimp.gif

i think i might have stuck with the 1st icebox joint but i can see wanting to change it up- dont you wish you bought 2 cubans back then tho...prices hitting way harder now

angel is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Thought about it.

hurry up and buy
laugh.gif
i want to see one

nerd.gif

yea i'm tryna picture all black tho...i don't know if it would lose some of its detail...the all white pave looks good but the yellow white doesn't really work for me and i'm usually a yellow/white guy

All black angel...angel of death? J/k. White/White looks like the best combo for that piece. Here's another one Jacob has

laugh.gif
@ the "tell-all" post...icebox does it again tho
pimp.gif

i think i might have stuck with the 1st icebox joint but i can see wanting to change it up- dont you wish you bought 2 cubans back then tho...prices hitting way harder now
Don't get me wrong, I like it too, but I like the enamel more since no one outside of Ye's camp has one, at least that the internet has seen, and its just a unique piece in itself. I could just get the enamel stripped off and it would be back to the 1st one if I wanted. I definitely feel you about the cubans. Prices are silly right now.

Don't get me wrong, I like it too, but I like the enamel more since no one outside of Ye's camp has one, at least that the internet has seen, and its just a unique piece in itself. I could just get the enamel stripped off and it would be back to the 1st one if I wanted. I definitely feel you about the cubans. Prices are silly right now.

pimp.gif
makes sense...thought u got rid of one for the other at first....but yea its def more rare...

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Juelz bracelets look fake. I question the chain too. Does this dude really have money like that?

dipset does shows all da time...i guess you didnt see his car collection, and he's bought most of those chains before da price went up on everything.

plus he had a vlog about three years ago showing off all of his jewels.....i always liked the red Ace of Diamonds piece better

sick.gif
sick.gif

Julez flexing stupid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mip23

My baby... sorry for the cell phone pic - just got it! =)

Jacob & Co World is Yours

i dont think ive ever seen one of these without the diamonds on the band,  looks good
pimp.gif

Frank Mucus- did you change the bail on your tito? i could be remebering wrong but i thought you had a differnt one on before

I still think a lot of Juelz's jewels are fake and if they aren't then he's an idiot with money.

Frank Mucus, good looking on all the pics. Still waiting to here the story behind the Tito Jesus piece though.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

I still think a lot of Juelz's jewels are fake and if they aren't then he's an idiot with money.

Frank Mucus, good looking on all the pics. Still waiting to here the story behind the Tito Jesus piece though.
Or a genious. Gold is worth more now then it was when he copped all that

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by solesavage

If you're going to be a Trend Rider like Pauly D, at least be on time. Son is way behind when it comes to everything. His blowout, gear, ice. smh
dumbest post uve ever made sir

Pauly D won... forget is winning, son won...

he was everyones friend on the show and has translated it over to real life... 
pimp.gif
 at unique hookin him up

You sound like his number one fan. He's cool people on the show im sure but what does that have to do with my comment? Its true son is way behind timing when it comes to hugging trends.

I stated an observation, not hating on him.

i seen a vid on world star awhile back where mike was given 2 bentleys though 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by rakim

35871865.jpg

Sorry for quoting this HUGE picture..

But anyone else notice the "Red Stain" near Gucci's Left Knee.. On some WHITE Pants too.

Seems like my dude Gucci took a kneel on some Fruit Punch throw up..
laugh.gif

also sorry quoting this large picture but dudes pants has dirt and stuff everywhere on it and im starting to think guccis ayo...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom