**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

but didn't ben baller blog about being with ibn jasper and making a cast off his mold? if that's the case how in the hell are his pieces so off?

2mdro7r.png

and what in the hell is dejuan blair doing? tacky %$# @@%!

Originally Posted by Balla86

I'm not impressed by that middle jesus piece, but I have to say that IF&Co has since perfected the jesus piece.
ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

That's perfected?

BLACK-JESUS-WHITE-THORNS.jpg

why is jesus smiling back at me?

the rose gold one looks like it has a long face. i know they changed the setting for that effect, but it looks terrible compared to the pave of the og. i, like many other nters, have been waiting for someone to perfect it but if&co never did. plus the face looks really flat, like str8hustler mentioned a while back

icebox looks like they have the closest mold outside of jacob. still waiting on someone to make that tito though
nerd.gif

WORD?
y'all pros... jewelry makers huh

I give you guys 1 guess each

please tell me who made the jesus piece on the far left.... the rose gold with cognac colored diamonds

JESUS-WHO.jpg

btw, that is IBN's jesus piece and the only one he's ever owned..... who made it?

I'll break down more later

I can't wait to see the answers....

I went to the shop & saw the rose gold piece in person. The diamond quality was the best ive ever seen!! #Based

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I'm not impressed by that middle jesus piece, but I have to say that IF&Co has since perfected the jesus piece.
ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

That's perfected?

BLACK-JESUS-WHITE-THORNS.jpg

why is jesus smiling back at me?

the rose gold one looks like it has a long face. i know they changed the setting for that effect, but it looks terrible compared to the pave of the og. i, like many other nters, have been waiting for someone to perfect it but if&co never did. plus the face looks really flat, like str8hustler mentioned a while back

icebox looks like they have the closest mold outside of jacob. still waiting on someone to make that tito though
nerd.gif
WORD?
y'all pros... jewelry makers huh

I give you guys 1 guess each

please tell me who made the jesus piece on the far left.... the rose gold with cognac colored diamonds

JESUS-WHO.jpg

btw, that is IBN's jesus piece and the only one he's ever owned..... who made it?

I'll break down more later

I can't wait to see the answers....

ben, you might as well not even do it. waste of time.

according to these guys, jesus had a nose to rival micheal jackson, a crown of thorns is as thick as an anchor rope, and jesus has a ice grill 24/7 (no pun intended)
and they can eyeball Vs1, Moss and CZ off of a 2.3 megapixel picture from a sidekick slide.

its crazy cause like 2 people have jewelry and 973 people wish for jewelry and will never get it.

Likethematrix, the last few posts have just been about the actual mold and how it is "off." You need to go back to grade school. And if you're implying that I should not critique IF&Co's rendition, then you have no grounds to praise it/defend IF&Co as well.

And Ben, I was just giving my critique; anytime anyone writes any critique about an IF&Co piece that is constructive, it seems as if you take it personally. Rather than writing something back, such as "I see your point, we can can make those fixes any day and you can have it however you would like," you come off as "come at me bro, we the best." I'm sorry, but your crap doesn't smell like butterflies and daisies.

The only difference I see is how the stones in the hair part are set. The one in Ben's picture look more creatively placed so as to create a better effect of it being hair. The ones Balla86 posted seem to have the hair stones set in straight lines/columns.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Likethematrix, the last few posts have just been about the actual mold and how it is "off." You need to go back to grade school. And if you're implying that I should not critique IF&Co's rendition, then you have no grounds to praise it/defend IF&Co as well.

And Ben, I was just giving my critique; anytime anyone writes any critique about an IF&Co piece that is constructive, it seems as if you take it personally. Rather than writing something back, such as "I see your point, we can can make those fixes any day and you can have it however you would like," you come off as "come at me bro, we the best." I'm sorry, but your crap doesn't smell like butterflies and daisies.
whatever +!#$+. i just said to save his breath and the whole thread from becoming a IF vs cats like you who aint got no jewels yet are experts on everything.
yeah you can have your critique and all that jazz, but damn can we have some artistic interpretation in jewelry?
Pompous cats like you think "oh if it aint this way its wack cause this is the first way i seen it"
your critique is nothing till you give it to your jeweler when you order YOUR personal piece.
whoever bought whatever you see in these pics obviously likes it.
i got a jesus that dont look nothin like these, but i love it and alot of other people do too.
wheres yours?

Whatever the case may be, the Jesus on the other page in the middle pictures crown looked horrible and anyone with 2 eyes that work properly cant argue that other Jesus looks to be smiling. Truth be told I don't know who did the ones I'm speaking of and don't care. I've have had the "OH S@)$" factor when looking at many of IF's pieces. to me this has became more of the Jesus piece thread than the "official jewelry thread".

honestly, people are free to critique anything they want, this is a free country.... not necessarily a free msg board since there is an NT ROC
but when people attack the work, I think I give more of a cocky jerk laugh..... I don't get offended. money isn't the answer, but when the work is right and the business is good, how mad can I be? I'd take offense if it affected my business.... and how often do I really post on here? there's not much money on here for ME to be made.

it's also a jerk thing to do to try to be on some hog %!@+, it's always been a running joke on how robert always posted pieces and things on here like a flea market.... I never did that, is he wrong? to some maybe not, to most yeah, it goes with shoes too... but I can't be mad at anyone trying to grind and get their business going. I just know where my market is and focus on that or areas I can't get. 

I don't care, we sell and make a lot of jesus pieces to extremely picky customers who have been buying jewelry for a long time, what I do know and is a fact, most of jacobs biggest customers were also my customers after he got busted. what's more important is they're just jesus pieces, not a big deal. when I get an order for one, I am not that hyped. thats all.

it was something popular and i'll break more down later, when someone tells me who made the jesus piece on the left lol

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

whatever +!#$+. i just said to save his breath and the whole thread from becoming a IF vs cats like you who aint got no jewels yet are experts on everything.
yeah you can have your critique and all that jazz, but damn can we have some artistic interpretation in jewelry?
Pompous cats like you think "oh if it aint this way its wack cause this is the first way i seen it"
your critique is nothing till you give it to your jeweler when you order YOUR personal piece.
whoever bought whatever you see in these pics obviously likes it.
i got a jesus that dont look nothin like these, but i love it and alot of other people do too.
wheres yours?
Seriously?  I'm going to ignore you since you're arguing over the wrong topic.  My critique was on the Jesus piece that was suppose to resemble the one Kanye had bought from Jacob.  That particular piece was not a different interpretation, it was suppose to be a carbon copy of Kanye's.  My critique is valid; your response is null and void.  And a good day to you, madam!

Kanye during the All-Star game performance. 3 Isa pieces.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
- Safari [emoji]174[/emoji]​

ROSE-GOLD-JESUS.jpg

I personally think that this is the nicest Jesus piece that I have ever seen (with the thorn crown). At first I wasn't too fond of the prong setting over the pave setting, but then it just grew on me and this actually shows the diamonds off much nicer. The quality of these stones are something else too, you can tell they are VERY white, at least F colour. 
pimp.gif

Ben, I think it's time you conquer the Tito Jesus! Oh, and I know that the Jesus on the left in that picture you posted was made by Jacob, I think you said for Kanye.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This is prob the first Jesus I've seen that made me REALLY consider gettin one.

I can vouch for ICEBOX too. Zahir made me a custom solid gold piece in '07.
Dont think I ever posted it, but I turned around and sold it to LAX 3 weeks later.
*facepalm*
Pics of your piece dead stokc?

see this jesus doesn't have that extra long horse face like that rose gold joint to. No ones questioning the diamond quality, we just talkin bout that mold. im sayin jacob made that brown jesus piece since how you worded it. otherwise it wouldve been both your piece and mold plus you had mentioned you had use that brown joint to make that mold

jesusxl.jpg

Diggy made this list?...JoJo must be on suicide watch.

...He better hope little Russy aint successful in his future endeavors, or he's gonna end up being the "Cooper Manning" of the Simmons Children

Back
Top Bottom