**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Ben Baller got banned.

again?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lemme guess..da marriage thread.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Ben Baller got banned.

again?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lemme guess..da marriage thread.
roll.gif
@ anyone who belived that devious movie script he typed out with endless twists and turns out bout ol girl cheatin on him 
laugh.gif

I didn't want to say it. Dudes were eating it up.
laugh.gif

The more he types, the more he exposes himself.
Dudes seems cool too. He just has to tone it down a bit with those long $%^ paragraphs.
Why even address things like that?

StaXX wrote:
I didn't want to say it. Dudes were eating it up.
laugh.gif

The more he types, the more he exposes himself.
Dudes seems cool too. He just has to tone it down a bit with those long $%^ paragraphs.
Why even address things like that?

yeah he seems cool, i check out his blog every so often, but alot of the $#!+ he says seem like Duck Tails to me. but back to Jewels..
Fresh liek ugh you got pics of your piece?? my camera is broken so i cant post any better pics of my piece. LAX has the mold down. ive seen a Jacob Kanye/Kufi and this and the ICEBOX are hands down the nicest i've seen. the enamel has chipped a bit around the nose.. 

I read his blog all the time but I honestly think he gets a little carried away at times. His postings are sooooo long and about %#!$ that nobody cares about. Like what do I care what you ate for lunch? lol. Congrats to Ben on the new engagement though he sounds like he's really happy with this girl and it's about time he settles down and gets married.

^Not to sound like a d-rider, but he can put whatever he wants on the site cause at the end of the day it is his blog...

and hella_handsome the guy was questioning his other rose gold/white diamond piece. I was just stating that the piece in that pic was not made by ben, only the mold in the middle was.

and taken from the other thread:

u got some explainin to do ben

vvv fine I'll edit out the screenshot....I don't see what's wrong witha screen shot, i could just link it to that thread. its just showing how ben has many of these facades throughout niketalk. first his jeweler turn cousin then about the whole wife. its one thing to lie, but to lie to a community and keep up with it for 10 years...

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

^Not to sound like a d-rider, but he can put whatever he wants on the site cause at the end of the day it is his blog...

and hella_handsome the guy was questioning his other rose gold/white diamond piece. I was just stating that the piece in that pic was not made by ben, only the mold in the middle was.

vvv fine I'll edit out the screenshot....I don't see what's wrong witha screen shot, i could just link it to that thread. its just showing how ben has many of these facades throughout niketalk. first his jeweler turn cousin then about the whole wife. its one thing to lie, but to lie to a community and keep up with it for 10 years...
ive been on here since 2004 mostly for the foams and j's but ive kept up with the jewels and things. I worked as a paralegal and now do taxes and I checked out the municipal records for california state and nevada state just in case and ben yang (ages 37 to 39)never was married, so that is strange, that he'd come in and push that for his business partner or cousin back then. he never stated in that screen shot that they were not related, but it doesn't take a brain doctor to know this much: not a soul on earth or in business would let anyone not invested into the business as an owner or partner with 100 grand worth of jewelry out of the store in different states and cities. I highly doubt hes a client manager. I remember back 7 years ago being on his friendster page and that guy Steve was on there too and as well as some oldskool niketalkers speaking about the atmos air force I's and the diamond charm and that he said his cousin made it. so doesn't seem too far off. take a step back and dont judge and see where things lead to. theres always a hustle somewhere with this guy. I wouldn't call it duck tales, I think he stretches truths to make a sale. I also read his blog every couple times a year and there is hours of reading, but he has pics to back up most of his words, I just think the youngins on here have a bit much hate for the guy, so they can't screen that out and wouldn't believe it. that there is actually sad.
I think nobody but Ben and Ninjahood have brought in the most knowledge or at least best pics of jewelry on here, I remember even Jason of Beverly Hills came in here to co-sign for the guy

"that's all folks!"

man u guys are all some sore losers.. fake it till u make it, and what none of you guys stretch the truth when telling stories?? stop acting like ur a private investigator digging into a dudes life that you know online, so what if he said steve was his friend? plus cousin dont necessarily mean blood related either

Originally Posted by MR 1246

ive been on here since 2004 mostly for the foams and j's but ive kept up with the jewels and things. I worked as a paralegal and now do taxes and I checked out the municipal records for california state and nevada state just in case and ben yang (ages 37 to 39)never was married, so that is strange, that he'd come in and push that for his business partner or cousin back then. he never stated in that screen shot that they were not related, but it doesn't take a brain doctor to know this much: not a soul on earth or in business would let anyone not invested into the business as an owner or partner with 100 grand worth of jewelry out of the store in different states and cities. I highly doubt hes a client manager. I remember back 7 years ago being on his friendster page and that guy Steve was on there too and as well as some oldskool niketalkers speaking about the atmos air force I's and the diamond charm and that he said his cousin made it. so doesn't seem too far off. take a step back and dont judge and see where things lead to. theres always a hustle somewhere with this guy. I wouldn't call it duck tales, I think he stretches truths to make a sale. I also read his blog every couple times a year and there is hours of reading, but he has pics to back up most of his words, I just think the youngins on here have a bit much hate for the guy, so they can't screen that out and wouldn't believe it. that there is actually sad.
I think nobody but Ben and Ninjahood have brought in the most knowledge or at least best pics of jewelry on here, I remember even Jason of Beverly Hills came in here to co-sign for the guy

"that's all folks!"
qft.

alot of you cats are just haters. pretty much all of NT is haters. like a good 84%.
when i first met Ben i thought he was full of #!%*. im not even gonna lie.
talkin bout rocafella dj and bball player and all that jazz.
then i went to his house for the first time.
this #*!!@ had a %!*!#+$*#+%*$ 46inch plasma. this was 2005. that tv was like 15stacks.
rocafella plaques,aftermath plaques signed by dre.
i felt stupid as $#+!. lol. like i was extra nice to him to make me feel better. no !#%#.
no d ride either. and he hooked it up wwith a motorola slvr for 100 when it was goin for like 250.

he's in one #%!$%$ up catch 22 tho.
he do so much #!%*, that no one cares at all, but if he slacks up, he will get clowned from here to timbuktu.
dont let someone catch him in a 525i with tila tequila. his life would be done forever.
that #!%* has gotta suck.

true true true. I guess I misunderstood the post or some %#*%. 
ohwell.gif

Those Ozone articles were pretty interesting; I'd like to see Gorilla Zoe's piece fully..but also I was surprised to see that Richie Rich said his piece is platinum!

Back
Top Bottom