The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by Lauriestar

I can post here now? I never got my PM! Anyway, hai. JJBer here.
I think they know you already, boo boo.
nerd.gif
Or is that the other board?

LOL @ it being censored. Wowzer.

Word.
smh.gif
@ some of the ego's of these JJB'ers.
WTH? lol It wasn't JJBers that said anything about it. Are y'all even aware of your own grievance?
laugh.gif
STOP BEING SO MEAN!

At least y'all can't blame me for making an issue about my gender when you thought I was a dude.
nerd.gif

Oh I'm very much aware. Muffin made sure of that.
laugh.gif
Oh, and eff this 60 second nonsense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by muffinlover

I will most likely never post my picture here. It's kinda scary.
Nobody asked, though. You jjb girls really need to just ignore those who ask for pics and stop giving them attention. On the same token, i heard theres a Niketalk alternative with a bunch of NTers who are mad at the current NT rules. Go there and enjoy it there. they are helping us weed out the crybabies and non-contributors
Correction. The rules aren't a problem for us it's the lack of quality threads being made mutiplied by the ignorance, homophobia and lamesthat are ruining NT.

Laurie I never posted your video. Get the f over it.
She's telling the truth somebody typed your JJB name into youtube and it came up. Not really hard to do.

like some dude the other day who posted about a girl he knew denying him on Facebook. Well, he made the big mistake of posting the chick's facebook on here and somebody
nerd.gif
sent her the link to the thread on NT. The next day, the chick brought PRINTED OUT COPIES of the thread with her to class and asked dude about it. Needless to say, now she thinks he's a stalker. NT IS SERIOUS B.

Well he deserved that. That was dumb.
laugh.gif
Small potatoes!

For serious! That's nothing compared to JJB. The detectives managed to figure out where a girl LIVED and then call the cops so she wouldn't killherself
laugh.gif

Word.
smh.gif
@ some of the ego's of these JJB'ers.
WTH? lol It wasn't JJBers that said anything about it. Are y'all even aware of your own grievance?
laugh.gif
STOP BEING SO MEAN!

At least y'all can't blame me for making an issue about my gender when you thought I was a dude.
nerd.gif

Mean?
laugh.gif
like I said the ego's of some of these girls
smh.gif
But forreal what the @%## does JJB stand for? someone please explain.

Laurie I never posted your video. Get the f over it.
...fairly certain I didn't say you did, actually. I meant you made sure that I knew about the smack being posted on NT about me.

Mean? like I said the ego's of some of these girls But forreal what the @%## does JJB stand for? someone please explain.
The Just Justin Board. As in Justin Timberlake. I think it was started back in 99-00... then it became and NSYNC board. NOW, there are separateNSYNC forums where many people that refuse to let go can talk NSYNC and Justin.
laugh.gif
Most of the board has nothing to do with NSYNC anymore.

I've heard this board has become about more than just sneakers, so I guess like that. I've been here a few days and ain't said jack about a gymshoeso... yeah.

Wait, that's a lie. I did post about Bapes.
nerd.gif

Mean? like I said the ego's of some of these girls But forreal what the @%## does JJB stand for? someone please explain.
The Just Justin Board. As in Justin Timberlake. I think it was started back in 99-00... then it became and NSYNC board. NOW, there are separate NSYNC forums where many people that refuse to let go can talk NSYNC and Justin.
laugh.gif

I've heard this board has become about more than just sneakers, so I guess like that. I've been here a few days and ain't said jack about a gymshoe so... yeah.

nerd.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some of you guys don't know how to be normal human beings. Bunch of immature fools making the rest of us look bad. Good thing there's the other site that's lame free.

indifferent.gif
go there then

SHUT UP! I'ont be knowin about these things.
frown.gif
What if I actually wanted to like, fly to NYC and buy some? Aren't you glad I asked y'all to spareme the embarrassment?
frown.gif
Have a heart.

The Just Justin Board. As in Justin Timberlake. I think it was started back in 99-00... then it became and NSYNC board. NOW, there are separate NSYNC forums where many people that refuse to let go can talk NSYNC and Justin.
laugh.gif

I've heard this board has become about more than just sneakers, so I guess like that. I've been here a few days and ain't said jack about a gymshoe so... yeah.

nerd.gif

I knew it had to be something utterly stupid like that.
tired.gif

And really, don't try to compare it to NT some wack %*%@ about Nsync. It's always been about more than sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom