The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Cry me a river

roll.gif
I don't think these ladies know what they signed up for.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

Originally Posted by Black Milk

But see I didn't post my picture. If I posted it fine, that's my doing and I have to deal with the consequences, good or bad. But I didn't post my picture on here and I don't really think it's cool that someone went to my profile and put my picture on here. Does that make sense? But whatever, it's done with and I can't do anything about it now.

And only one person made a comment so I wouldn't say that's a bunch.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
..we dont even need to click on your profile to pull your pic. Its in your avatar
I guess I'm just used to JJB where people don't do stuff like that because they'll be banned for posting other members pictures, whether the picture is in their avatar or not.
What a dumb rule, esp. if one is complimenting the picture, acting like we shot somebody
smh.gif

But see I didn't post my picture. If I posted it fine, that's my doing and I have to deal with the consequences, good or bad. But I didn't post my picture on here and I don't really think it's cool that someone went to my profile and put my picture on here. Does that make sense? But whatever, it's done with and I can't do anything about it now.

laugh.gif
I agree that it's not cool, but just take it as a compliment unless someone posts up ur entire photobucket with personal pictures. then ugotta start worrying about stalking haha.

and I'd be upset as well if my pic was posted and I wasn't getting complimented or receiving PMs from random girls

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Cry me a river

roll.gif
I don't think these ladies know what they signed up for.
Why do y'all keep talking yourselves up like that? We're JJBers! *puffs out chest* We ain't scurred.
laugh.gif

That's just a difference in the two boards. I guess you guys post and repost pics all willy nilly but...at JJB, that can be a bannable offense. Like y'all have all of these strict rules to abide by...we cuss all up and through JJB but apparently, we can't do that here. Just different standards. I guess if someone has their pic in an avatar, it's a little different but we normally don't repost people's photos without permission. That's all.
nerd.gif

OKAY?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
Welcome to NT General, the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ultimate[/color] online stalker community.
I guarantee, y'all probably don't know the FIRST about a stalker. Ask any JJBer. Post the teensiest bit of personal info and get onsomebody's bad side. Heffas will ruin your LIFE. And don't let anybody think you're lying about something... mess with JJB and promise you, thetruth WILL come out. JJBers don't play. Granted, usually only the psychos go that far but yeah...

Ain't nobody scared of y'all.
laugh.gif

Okay, what? PaidNHalf? I mean, damn...I'm just sayin'. Nobody is scared of you big bad wolves. We've seen worse. Y'all just go a little toohard on the pics thing.

Im glad you can deal with it. we appreciate your daily visits and your contributions to NT. Maybe one day all the NTers can look past your gender and treat ourfemale NTers like normal users. These feeble minded dudes dont understand that if they so hungry for more female members that they have to put the beastingaside and stop giving them too much attention because of their gender

smh.gif
if you only knew what these Nters could do to their own members,let alone the females. People lives were ruined here as well, trust

Okay, I'll take it as a compliment then.
laugh.gif
My photobucket is password protected so I don't think that I have to worry about that. Unless y'allknow how to crack passwords. Then I might be in trouble.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
Welcome to NT General, the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ultimate[/color] online stalker community.
I guarantee, y'all probably don't know the FIRST about a stalker. Ask any JJBer. Post the teensiest bit of personal info and get on somebody's bad side. Heffas will ruin your LIFE. And don't let anybody think you're lying about something... mess with JJB and promise you, the truth WILL come out. JJBers don't play. Granted, usually only the psychos go that far but yeah...

laugh.gif
alright, now your trying to instigate a board war
laugh.gif
You justdont know the history of NT, lives that have been altered, employees that have been fired, girlfriends that have been lost, strippers and pizzas have beendelivered, and detectives on every scene
laugh.gif

ITS SERIOUS BUSINESS

laugh.gif
My photobucket is password protected so I don't think that I have to worry about that. Unless y'all know how to crack passwords. Then I might be in trouble.
laugh.gif

Trust nobody cares enough to look at MORE photos of you, won't be a problem.

Like what, BlackMilk?
nerd.gif
Share!

alright, now your trying to instigate a board war
laugh.gif
You just dont know the history of NT, lives that have been altered, employees that have been fired, girlfriends that have been lost, and detectives on every scene
laugh.gif

ITS SERIOUS BUSINESS
No board war!!!! lol Tell me! What happened? I'd love to know. I got time!

I guess this all goes to show that this place really is male JJB.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My photobucket is password protected so I don't think that I have to worry about that. Unless y'all know how to crack passwords. Then I might be in trouble.
laugh.gif

See... why get ignant w/ it?
4f5351304ab776564c8dda507fc19484f8a9247.gif
Turrible.

Like what
like some dude the other day who posted about a girl he knew denying him on Facebook. Well, he made the big mistake of posting the chick'sfacebook on here and somebody
nerd.gif
sent her the link to the thread on NT.The next day, the chick brought PRINTED OUT COPIES of the thread with her to class and asked dude about it. Needless to say, now she thinks he's a stalker.NT IS SERIOUS B.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Slow down there turbo.... you don't speak for everyone
nerd.gif

like some dude the other day who posted about a girl he knew denying him on Facebook. Well, he made the big mistake of posting the chick's facebook on here and somebody
nerd.gif
sent her the link to the thread on NT. The next day, the chick brought PRINTED OUT COPIES of the thread with her to class and asked dude about it. Needless to say, now she thinks he's a stalker. NT IS SERIOUS B.

Well he deserved that. That was dumb.
laugh.gif
Small potatoes!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Dude has a wife (whos an Nter) and kids
smh.gif
..dudes dont even careanymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

2cngi6d.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
..dudes dont even care anymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoa, whoa, whoa now turbo junior... If you were watching my life so closely then you would have known that I was never married but engaged, andI'm currently not with that person.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoa, whoa, whoa now turbo junior... If you were watching my life so closely then you would have known that I was never married but engaged, and I'm currently not with that person.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Coming over here thinking that you guys are untouchable. Go back to JJB if you have nothing to contribute. No one is beasting over you guys.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoa, whoa, whoa now turbo junior... If you were watching my life so closely then you would have known that I was never married but engaged, and I'm currently not with that person.
My bad fam
tired.gif
..whatever happened to bloc1? she was cool

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Coming over here thinking that you guys are untouchable. Go back to JJB if you have nothing to contribute. No one is beasting over you guys.

Listen to this guy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom